GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE's cumin up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 19:51
Regular
"the whites are goin"
over my whole life span i have never, not once revised and i have passed a majoritory of my tests, for my GCSE tests do you think i should revise and go for thr B or even the A rarther than settleing for the C? according to my english teacher, if i actually did coursework, and performed for the test i could get a B! should I?
Page:
Wed 15/06/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Physics tomorrow, hurrah....

Kill me now, seriously.

Anyone contemplating doing Physics A-Level, don't. Really. Still need convincing?

The Tesla can be defined as:

"The magnetic flux density that produces a force of 1N on 1M lengths of wire carrying a current of 1A, perpendicular to the magnetic field".

So yes, in review: don't do it.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
JFH wrote:
> I've heard that OCR Maths is evil. Any truth in that?

Nah. There were two questions that were nasty but by and large the questions were pretty standard. That's the thing about Maths, there's no way they can ask you anything in any way other than what you've been taught, there's no odd phrasing of questions or getting you to show initiative by applying your knowledge to new information. It's a straight-forward technique based exam.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
And any more male contact might make you look more gay.

*Limp wrist high-five*
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:32
Regular
"\\"
JFH wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> Year 10. Did my GCSE in maths a year early though.
>
> Me too, high five!

Sorry. I'm too feeble and weak due to being smart and would probably snap my wrist.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:27
Regular
Oh. Your one of them.

>:(
Regular
"0228"
Emitime wrote:
> Year 10. Did my GCSE in maths a year early though.

Me too, high five!
Regular
"\\"
Rai wrote:
> Emitime's growing up...

Amazingly at the same pace as everyone else.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:26
Regular
"\\"
Year 10. Did my GCSE in maths a year early though.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:26
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> OddToe wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> I did the Edexcel higher.
>
> Most was easy. A few questions had me stumped though... Only due to
> my lack of revising though.
>
> I thought you were 14?
>
> I'm 15 now.

Year 11 or Year 10?
Are you on about the exams in maths you get in Year 10 - I could swear you were a year younger than me.
Wed 15/06/05 at 19:25
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Emitime's growing up...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.