GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 19:36
Regular
"the whites are goin"
who do you want to win?

I want either

Saskia - because she is the nicest person in there, and the sexiest
Science - he speaks his mind and he loves hip-hop
Tue 14/06/05 at 11:43
Regular
"the whites are goin"
you dont have to watch it ya kno.......
Tue 14/06/05 at 02:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
I want it to stop.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:43
Regular
MJ wrote:
> Muchly. On that note I'm going to retire to bed, I find watching
> television doesn't usually count as staying up late as long as I'm
> actually in the confines of my quilt.

Lmao...yeah, you're watching TV but you still feel like your resting, kind of. Anyway, night night.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:42
Regular
Muchly. On that note I'm going to retire to bed, I find watching television doesn't usually count as staying up late as long as I'm actually in the confines of my quilt.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:40
Regular
MJ wrote:
> Hah. I'm assuming I wasn't the only one amused by the sound of a man
> being speared through the eye then?

Hehe yup, that actually made me laugh when I read it. Am I evil?
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:39
Regular
Hah. I'm assuming I wasn't the only one amused by the sound of a man being speared through the eye then?
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:38
Regular
MJ wrote:
> [URL]http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=132&programmeId=29034686&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details.jsp[/URL]
>
> More like it

Look what you did! I was going to go bed fairly early but now I've got to watch that, damn you.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:36
Regular
Sleeping patterns? Don't even talk to me about those...I go to bed around 2am and wake up at about 12pm. How am I going to get up for my GCSE at 7.30am and be nice n fresh? :(
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:33
Regular
Nah, that involves leaving this room which will result in me going to sleep. The past weekend has been rough on my sleeping patterns, no doubt why I can't remain focused on work and I'm helping you procrastinate by enquiring about the biggest loads of balls on television at the mo'

[URL]http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=132&programmeId=29034686&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details.jsp[/URL]

More like it
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:32
Regular
MJ wrote:
> I see. Sitting in a box is a mentally challenging task nowadays? Stop
> making me feel curious.

Mental AND physical. Amazing ain't it? Go watch it. Go on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.