GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who else has Batman Begins booked?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 00:01
Regular
8:25pm on Thursday, can't wait.
Sun 12/06/05 at 00:01
Regular
8:25pm on Thursday, can't wait.
Sun 12/06/05 at 00:15
Regular
*silence*
Sun 12/06/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Touched!"
bbc.co.uk claims it's better than the originals. I hope that's true, looking foward to it.
Sun 12/06/05 at 00:27
Regular
AICN and basically every credible reviewer out there's said it's a comic-book fan's wet dream.

I can't wait to see what Nolan's cooked up.
Sun 12/06/05 at 01:59
Regular
Yep it should definitely be good, I can't wait to see it.
Sun 12/06/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
As long as its better than Batman and Robin...God that was awfully awful.

Christian Bale is supposed to be great as whats-his-name and the supporting cast, Katie Holmes and Morgan Freeman etc, hold the film really well.
Sun 12/06/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Touched!"
All of the main "Good guys" have signed up for another two films apparently. Lets hope Nolan stays on board.
Sun 12/06/05 at 16:34
Regular
Val Kilmer was the best Batman tbh...
Sun 12/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
You mean "in your opinion". Why do net users say "to be honest" all the time now, even when they're not stating something that warrants that phrase? I'm not having a go at you, just saying that loadsa people seem to say it inappropriately, as if it's fact.

Anyway, reviews suggest that Bale is going to become the new best Batman, but yeah, Val Kilmer was good, far better than Clooney (part of which is due to the attrocity that was Batman & Robin).

I hope that if they do indeed make a BB sequel as has been suggested, that they don't spoil it by making a rubbish sequel. If Nolan et al are on hand, though, it should be something special.

What surprises me is that BB was written by David S Goyer. The guy who wrote the cackpiece that was Blade 3 wrote this film, which has been recieving 5 stars at all stops.
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Pachanga wrote:
>
>
> Christian Bale is supposed to be great as whats-his-name...

erm, Batman?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.