GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you . . . ."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 11:18
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
. . . . play Football Fusion in FIFA 2005 with a team you've created in Total Club Manager 2005?
Sat 11/06/05 at 11:18
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
. . . . play Football Fusion in FIFA 2005 with a team you've created in Total Club Manager 2005?
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:22
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
So, either no-one knows, or no-one cares about this, but I would appreciate an answer - any answer! Must be someone out there who's tried this?
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I know!

You can play your TCM team in FIFA, yuss.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:21
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
many goats wrote:
> I know!
>
> You can play your TCM team in FIFA, yuss.

This is the CREATED team, yes? So, not managing an exisiting team, starting from scratch with a team you create, with it's own name, strip, etc etc?

If that's the case, then that's pretty nobby!
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ah, not sure about that.

I didn't really like TCM, so I gave up. All you can do is try, tbh.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:24
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
many goats wrote:
> Ah, not sure about that.
>
> I didn't really like TCM, so I gave up. All you can do is try, tbh.

Righto. Got TCM on eBay for less than a tenner, but it hasn't turned up yet and I was just wondering really, before I get my hopes up!
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Don't see why it won't work.

Good luck with it.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:50
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
Cheers, in case anyone is interested I'll post my findings (not that it appears anyone is, mind!)
Wed 15/06/05 at 11:14
Regular
"PS 2 Fool"
SteveyBoy wrote:
> Cheers, in case anyone is interested I'll post my findings (not that
> it appears anyone is, mind!)

What a pile of pish! Got the game yesterday, fired it up - and it seems the "Create a club" option has been left out of the Xbox version!!! What a load of rubbish!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.