GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Mikael No...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 11:00
Regular
"Colourless"
Just a last minute plea for him not to go. Or for him to go on loan.

I don't want to lose you.....
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You need at least 3 or 4 quality/decent strikers at a club, Forssell easily falls into that category at Chelsea, therefore should be given an opportunity.

Chelsea will probably buy 1 decent striker and leave Crespo on loan/eventually leave. Leaving Drogba, Gudjohnsen and Kezman plus whoever they sign. This was an ideal chance for Chelsea to get rid of Kezman, replace him with 1 other and have He, Forssell, Drogba and Gudjohnsen as their main 4 strikers.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:34
Regular
Can't see him as much of a loss. Yeah maybe a decent player, but you're being linked with some of Europes best.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Proven in the Premiership too, with Birmingham...
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Forssell had to go since he wasn't going to get much of a chance at Chelsea, a decent player so im not sure why he wasn't given a chance.
Fri 24/06/05 at 00:41
Regular
howdy people! long tme no speak!

Forssell leaving is most upsetting.

I want to keep smertin, he's ok, as opposed to Jarosik and tiago who are pants.

Kezman out too.

that is all
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:37
Regular
"the whites are goin"
Im surprised he didnt go to everton, they in europe and a lot better than b/ham, but he must have enjoyed his time there last time
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:33
Regular
This basically rules out Pandiani moving permanently to them..
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:57
Regular
"es argh"
He will come.

Poor bloke thinking he was actually a real signing as to the dodgy Russian oil money deal it actually was.

He's a great player as well, we shall have him, he said that if he's leaving Chelsea it'll be to go to us. So he'll be playing for Villa next year then...

But we've had no signings at all, we're apparantly after 30 odd players yet have only released half of the first team, it does not look good. Everyone linked with us chooses somewhere else.

Next season looks bleak right now, especially with no south coast derby, oh well, July 1st shall be the day we will sign Ronaldinho, Shevchenko and, most importantly, Smerts
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Colourless"
Sounds like somebody wants Alexey.....
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:42
Regular
"es argh"
Goddamnit Jose you said you would loan players out to us.

We were actually after Mikael as well, damn.

And we lost Ty as our sponsors and now have OKI, who are not ok, I weep.

And Perrin's groin is eating itself [URL]http://img239.echo.cx/my.php?image=groin2pr.jpg[/URL]

Oh what a bad day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.