GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argies vs Brazil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Anyone watch this world cup qualifier yesterday?
It was on Bravo (somehow I manage to get onto this channel in the evening ;)

Argies won 3-1 with Crespo scoring twice and Riquelme scoring the third, Roberto Carlos scored a rocket of a freekick as consolation (I didn't know he still had it in him! but it was some hit, no keeper in the world would have stopped it)

Brasil found it very difficult against a strong Argentina team. They did have their fair share of chances to score, Adriano hit the post and a few other deflected shots crept wide after the keeper was beaten etc.

Anyway, it means the Argentianians have qualified for the next World Cup, huzzah.

The end.
Sat 11/06/05 at 01:57
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
> Riquelme Kaka
>
> I'll have to clean your mouth out with soap, Blasphemer.

you'd be eating your words if you saw the game.
Fri 10/06/05 at 19:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kerlon won't be playing for Brazil for a while yet.

He's just won a tournament with the Under 17s, I thought.
Fri 10/06/05 at 18:58
Regular
Robinho was.. and then he was subbed off for Renato.
Fri 10/06/05 at 18:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
or†ega wrote:
> Riquelme > Kaka

I'll have to clean your mouth out with soap, Blasphemer.

Also, anyone know if Robinho or Kerlan were playing?
Fri 10/06/05 at 18:13
Because he wants to be loaned.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:40
Regular
"Mozzy"
I watched it. Crespo is a legend, why the hell are Chelsea loaning him?
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:50
Regular
What a donkey Roque Junior is!
Fri 10/06/05 at 12:21
Regular
Brasil aint got a clue about tactics.

Okay, they were missing Lucio at the back, but if roque junior is his back up i dont think they got much chance at all of defending the world cup.

Gotta laugh at how many sendings off there would have been had that been reffed by a premiership ref. But i think it made for a much better game of football just letting everything go...first half was the best football i seen all season.

------

Riquelme > Kaka
Fri 10/06/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Anyone watch this world cup qualifier yesterday?
It was on Bravo (somehow I manage to get onto this channel in the evening ;)

Argies won 3-1 with Crespo scoring twice and Riquelme scoring the third, Roberto Carlos scored a rocket of a freekick as consolation (I didn't know he still had it in him! but it was some hit, no keeper in the world would have stopped it)

Brasil found it very difficult against a strong Argentina team. They did have their fair share of chances to score, Adriano hit the post and a few other deflected shots crept wide after the keeper was beaten etc.

Anyway, it means the Argentianians have qualified for the next World Cup, huzzah.

The end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.