GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Bob Speaks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/06/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
A book compilation of Kevin Smith's various media (Arena magazine for the most part) and internet ramblings and rantings.

It's utterly superb, and I would advise any fans of his to seek it out with all due speed. He's as good a raconteur (and as indiscreet) in the written word as he is on his "Audience with Kevin Smith" dvd. I laughed my ass off reading this (and was rewarded with some funny looks from the person sat next to me on the plane...), and it's sorta odd to read him bigging up Jersey Girl and Bennifer.

Only gripe is the final article on comic book conventions. Apparently Face magazine rejected it for not being funny. I must reluctantly agree with them. But then, I don't get paid to make movies, so screw what I think.
Thu 09/06/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I wanted this for my birthday but sadly it came out a week or so after. I'll pick it up as soon as I finish 'Everything I know about filmmaking I learned from The Toxic Avenger' and get paid.

Bruce Campbell's new book is out soon too. I'm saving that for my flight to New York though.
Thu 09/06/05 at 15:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
But Jay's nowhere to be found.

:'{
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:40
Regular
"8==="
Light wrote:
> I don't get paid to make movies, so screw what I think.

Bad Light, BAD!

*slaps*
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
A book compilation of Kevin Smith's various media (Arena magazine for the most part) and internet ramblings and rantings.

It's utterly superb, and I would advise any fans of his to seek it out with all due speed. He's as good a raconteur (and as indiscreet) in the written word as he is on his "Audience with Kevin Smith" dvd. I laughed my ass off reading this (and was rewarded with some funny looks from the person sat next to me on the plane...), and it's sorta odd to read him bigging up Jersey Girl and Bennifer.

Only gripe is the final article on comic book conventions. Apparently Face magazine rejected it for not being funny. I must reluctantly agree with them. But then, I don't get paid to make movies, so screw what I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.