GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what should i do???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"no nonsense"
okay, ive already pre-ordered pro evo 4 as i kno i will love it and play it untill pro evo 5 comes out. BUT im stuck now. halo2 will also be a great great game, but i have a part-time job, sixth form monday-friday 9-4 and i girlfriend who hates consoles! should i

1. pre-order halo 2 and get them both and try and make time for halo 2 and pes4 or

2. wait untill xmas and get halo 2 then

i really need help because i don't know what to do, i keep pre-ordering halo 2 and cancelling it within 30 mins, i just can't help it.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
"no nonsense"
The Hibernator wrote:
> sanders wrote:
> i really need help because i don't know what to do, i keep
> pre-ordering halo 2 and cancelling it within 30 mins, i just can't
> help it.
>
> YOU SICKO!

i've pre-ordered it now and i will have it (hopefully) on the release date.

lol thanks hibernator!!
Sun 31/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
"For One Night Only"
sanders wrote:
> i really need help because i don't know what to do, i keep
> pre-ordering halo 2 and cancelling it within 30 mins, i just can't
> help it.

YOU SICKO!
Sun 31/10/04 at 12:21
Regular
"no nonsense"
damn! i really don't know what to do... think i'm gonna pre-order halo 2 because pes4 has been delayed another week!!!
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:13
"Retarded List"
I'm waiting for Chrimbo. I've got a (idiotic) feeling that it'll be more special then. *hits self*
Sun 31/10/04 at 07:46
Regular
"BOSE"
tell her you're gonna do your "8000 word essay" round your mate's house. but really you've taken your xbox round there ;-)
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
Dear me, this is a crisis Sanders.

I'd wait 'til Christmas for Halo 2.

Then you can play Pro Evo 4 for a while, make love, play PES4, make love...

Or you could check out that IGN Halo 2 guide that was posted on here a while ago.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:54
Regular
"\\"
1 +

3. Dump your girlfriend. She aint worth it.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"no nonsense"
okay, ive already pre-ordered pro evo 4 as i kno i will love it and play it untill pro evo 5 comes out. BUT im stuck now. halo2 will also be a great great game, but i have a part-time job, sixth form monday-friday 9-4 and i girlfriend who hates consoles! should i

1. pre-order halo 2 and get them both and try and make time for halo 2 and pes4 or

2. wait untill xmas and get halo 2 then

i really need help because i don't know what to do, i keep pre-ordering halo 2 and cancelling it within 30 mins, i just can't help it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.