GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My dads broken his leg"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well today I fell alsleep why watching T.V. I woke with a knocking at the door. I went and answered it to find my nan there,saying that my dad had rang her he had,had a accident. So she ran to the back garden,I followed we found my dad sitting on the floor in the garden,and he couldn't get up. He had been cutting the hedge,but was standing on a work mate,its a thing you cut wood on. When he was going to get off it he felt it wobbling,as he went to get off he fell forwards and his leg went through the middle of the work mate,then he hit his ribs on it.

So he layed there for 5-10 minutes in horrible pain,he dragged his self to the greenhouse,to get his mobile and he rang my nan. The after this he dragged his self a little bit futher to another bit of the garden. Then after that we just found him. I wanted at the backdoor as my nan went,up to him asking if he was ok. Then my nan was going Luke phone a ambulance,but my dad was going "No its ok" but then my nan rang a ambulance. I walked up to my dad and my nan was talking to the,ambulance people on the phone.

Then my Grandad came through the back door,going to my dad "How did you do it kevin" and my dad told him how,so then me and my grandad went and waited for the ambulance at the front of the house. After 15 minutes or so the ambulance got there. I ran to the back garden and told my nan the ambulance was here. Then after a while the Paramedic came in to the back garden with all his stuff. Asking my dad what was the matter and where it hurt.

Then the Paramedic gave my dad some oxygen and stuff then he called,two other paramedic. They took about 10 minutes to get there. They helped my dad with things then they went and got something from the ambulance. They came back with the push around chair and other things. They put a vilcrow thing round my dads leg that was hurting. They then put him in the chair and wrapped a blanket round. Then they put him in the back of a ambulance,and he was telling me not to worry and telling me to be ok. Then my nan was saying I could go down to hers and have dinner so I did. First I got my stuff from my dads and then got in my grandads car and he drove me and my nan,down to hers.

When I got there she got me a drink it was blackcurrent,nice and strong,then she asked me what I wanted for dinner she had turkey stack and some other stuff. So I said turkey stacks and chips with beans. So I went and watched some T.V then after a little while my nan bought in my dinner and I gobbled it up it was very nice,with some daddy ketchup. After my dinner my Grandad drove me back to my mums. Later that night when I was at my mums my sister Hayley rang and said my dad had broken he legs and he had to stay in the hospital over night and she was coming,round to collect the keys for my dads. So that was really my day and how my dad broke his leg.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
How i broke my leg:

Jumping off a roof at the age of eight. (Shin)

Tripping over a curb six months later at the age of nine. (Femur)

One's slightly more interesting than the other I feel.
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
is it?
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nice and strong blackcurrent juice.

Oh my, like an episode of Rugrats.
Thu 09/06/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
tigamilla wrote:
> How old is Hayley?? Can I marry her and join the family??

She already has a boyfriend and she is 25.
Thu 09/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You really can't tell a story, can you lad?

Sorry to hear about your Dad though.
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:33
"period drama"
Fígó wrote:
> I want some nice, strong blackcurrent juice...

No! Be strong!
Just put down the bottle ... you've been doing so well.
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:32
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
How old is Hayley?? Can I marry her and join the family??
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
I want some nice, strong blackcurrent juice...
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:21
Regular
"bot"
what's the point in correcting one mistake out of around 800?
I don't think it's really worth it if you're going to leave all the other mistakes.
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
Fígó wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Here has to have a operation on sunday.

Woops sorry *EDIT*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.