GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Finch album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
So far it's pretty rubbish. I knew they'd go in the harder, more Nu-metal direction.

I hope it picks up or grows on me.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Has anyone noticed how much he sounds like the singer from Glassjaw at times on 'A Piece of Mind'? Other bits remind me a bit of Hoobastank and Funeral for a Friend.

I'm really liking this album now.

By the way, I've already said I don't care if other people don't like them. That's your opinion, fair enough. Perhaps instead of trying to be witty (or just annoying) maybe it would be nice to back it up and discuss your views...although that's just my opinion.
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Newsflash: Finch were always rubbish.
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
While walking to town with it last night I realised how much I was starting to love it. It took about ten listens for it to really grow but it was worth it.
Sat 11/06/05 at 18:31
Regular
This album lacks the "pop" hooks that made their past efforts famous. But if you let the album grow on you and you learn to love its little intricaces you will find it is a better record for it.

I, sadly, agree with Kerrang! on this one.
Thu 09/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's growing on me a bit. I'd suggest you try and download some tracks first.

It's quite a bit heavier and darker with not many memorable songs.
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I like 'em.

I was going to pick it up, but now you've said that, I'm not so sure.

The first album was extremely good.
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:33
"period drama"
Well - there's opinions, and there's opinions.
[S]And then there's Finch[/S]
Wed 08/06/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah and their last album and EP were pretty good.

I assume you just heard the singles which were pretty weak and didn't really give them justice.

We all have opinions and I'm well aware a lot of people don't like them. Fair enough.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:55
Regular
"bot"
CDouch wrote:
> So far it's pretty rubbish.

...it's Finch.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
So far it's pretty rubbish. I knew they'd go in the harder, more Nu-metal direction.

I hope it picks up or grows on me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.