GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/06/01 at 02:01
Regular
"Just fill in the form below with your name, address (including country), e-mail address and answer, then click on the Enter Competition button to be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be announced on the 31st of May. Good Luck!"

Ah, so that's where all the staff have been, leaving Joe to look after the company while Tony and Ali try to convince Webmaster that the answer is not St Michael...Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Joe has not awarded a FAD prize and currently is watching Pokemon 2000 (secretly).

Hmmm, maybe not. Could be the reason!

So guys, who is the winner? Me? Oh that's nice of you.

Thank you.

Danedg2kermsta1
Fri 01/06/01 at 02:01
"Just fill in the form below with your name, address (including country), e-mail address and answer, then click on the Enter Competition button to be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be announced on the 31st of May. Good Luck!"

Ah, so that's where all the staff have been, leaving Joe to look after the company while Tony and Ali try to convince Webmaster that the answer is not St Michael...Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Joe has not awarded a FAD prize and currently is watching Pokemon 2000 (secretly).

Hmmm, maybe not. Could be the reason!

Thank you.

Danedg2kermsta1
Fri 01/06/01 at 02:09
EDange Mast2K1er wrote:

-----------------

I don't know, I go away for about 1 month, come back to write a review and look, Grix, FM and Meka are nowhere to be seen, SR are giving away Playstation 2's and Er-No of all people is in the notable race...what a joke!

Heh, but anyway. Hope you're all okay... I wouldn't mind a PS2...I'd only have Kengo, Rumble Racing, GT3 and MGS2 but hey....they COULD be fun.....if they were on a Nintendo console...!! ;)

Matt
Fri 01/06/01 at 08:41
Regular
Matty Graves wrote:

> but anyway. Hope you're all okay... I wouldn't mind a PS2...

Then how did you manage to write that review about Starfighter that won gameaday?

Don`t tell me... a friend had it, and you played it one day...and I read about it in a mag...

Whatever....
Fri 01/06/01 at 08:53
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hey ssxpro go and read my post in the What is the best game console out now forum. I think I have given you something to think about.
Fri 01/06/01 at 12:10
ssxpro wrote:
> Matty Graves wrote:

> but anyway. Hope you're all okay... I
> wouldn't mind a PS2...

I don't think anyone would mind a PS2 - good plan.

Then how did you manage to write that
> review about Starfighter that won gameaday?

Maybe he played it on a friend's PS2 one day and then read about it in a mag?

Don`t tell me... a
> friend had it, and you played it one day...and I read about it in a
> mag...

Oh. I see, woops.

:-D

Whatever....

Indeed.

Still - it's June now, so the results...it's June? CRAZY TAXI IS OUT? Oh, I have no PS2. The competition must be concluded
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:14
Chances of Tony reading this today: 2/1.
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
I'm the winnner!

muhhhhh ahahahahaha ahahahahaahh ahahahaha
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:23
Well, you aren't yet, but who knows?
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
er-no wrote:
> I'm the winnner!

muhhhhh ahahahahaha ahahahahaahh ahahahaha

Sre you really?
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
turbonutter wrote:
Are you really?

No but I like typing the laugh!

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.