GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it OK for me to post here now?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I bought an XBox :)
and Forza.

I'll let you know what my Live handle is as soon as I've unwrapped it all and hired a forklift to get it upstairs.
Sat 11/06/05 at 15:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Cool we'll have to do that over the weekend. ;-)
Sat 11/06/05 at 05:23
Regular
"8==="
Cool, we should celebrate with...

a game of GR2! :D
Sat 11/06/05 at 02:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its ok Hedfix - GR2 was saved. I traded in my Neo Geo CD in the end. That covered San Andreas and also has me covered for Conker and probably Destroy All Humans. ;-)

Been wondering what Destroy All Humans will be like - gonna gamble on it being a good game. If it sucks then at least I'll have Conker to make up for it. ;-)
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Touched!"
I'll probably be up for some Forza this weekend and some Pro Evo 4 as I'm really addicted to that at the moment, quite possibly my favourite Live game.
Fri 10/06/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Fairly good time to buy and XBOX.

Stock levels are okay. Forza, HALO 2, Ghost 2 and Rainbow are good on LIVE.

So is Pro Evo 4.

Conker is out soon. And GTA: SA (If you want a slightly prettier one) was out today!

Good move, FM.

My Live has run out, but I'll probably get another tag soon. I'll add you if I do. Not sure what games i'll be on with Battlefield 2 out so soon, but still.
Fri 10/06/05 at 04:03
Regular
"8==="
Savatt78 wrote:
> if I do then Ghost Recon 2 might have to go, seeing as I
> don't play it much now.

BAD.

It's one you come back to. :P
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just sent you an invite to join my car club FM. If you wanna join, just get onto Live, select car club and there should be an option to view your club invites. You should see my name there and you can view the car club details, etc.

Theres 4 of us so far (all Brits). Oh and if anyone else wants to join, just add your GT and I'll send you an invite. ;-)
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Savatt78 wrote:
> So any other Live games you're looking at
> getting in the near future FM ?

Area 51 and the two Halos are top of my list for online. After that it's mainly offline games like Jade Empire that are on the 'to buy' list.
Thu 09/06/05 at 14:11
Regular
I've having difficulty accepting your request.
Thu 09/06/05 at 14:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I accepted too. ;-) Thinking of doing a trade in for GTA tomorrow - if I do then Ghost Recon 2 might have to go, seeing as I don't play it much now. So any other Live games you're looking at getting in the near future FM ?

Been doing a few paintjobs on Forza. Ferrari F40 and F50 are both looking good and I have an England Jag XJ220. ;-)

If I can stop swearing and wanting to elbow drop the game when it screws me over on the last lap, I might try and get on again soon to unlock some more stuff in career mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.