GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 23:10
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
How many email addresses do you have? And which one do you think is the best?

I have four and I don't have a fave, but the worst is easily Lycos - it sucks.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I have a .Mac one which I use for everything, a Pipex one that came with my connection, a Gmail one "just because" and I can create a virtually unlimited number on the *counts* five domains I have in my name.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
I only have two hotmail and AOL,hotmails the best and I never go on the AOL one because it sucks.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
i have about 8 i think but only use 3 of them really. My main hotmail one is what i use the most for msn and others are just for signing up to various sites as some don't like hotmail type accounts.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I have a hotmail and a btinternet.

The hotmail one is basically linked to my MSN and mainly for when i sign up to rubbish things, and my btinternet one is mainly for buying from Amazon etc.

They are both OK although hotmail gets annoying when you type out a whole email and then you click send and it says "our server is busy at the moment, please try again later" and then you click back and it says "Page has expired" therefore making you lose the massive email you just typed.

I always type emails in Notepad now and then copy and paste into an email. Saves getting timed out of certain places as well. In particularly banks as they sign you out to protect your account.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Selected"
stop trying to groom me
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:10
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
How many email addresses do you have? And which one do you think is the best?

I have four and I don't have a fave, but the worst is easily Lycos - it sucks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.