GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 22:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
This is following on from SHEEPY topic.

If you could invent anything, what would it be?

I'd love to stop time. I'd stop time and then move people about so that when I unfreeze time they'll be facing the wrong way. That'll be so cool, for like a day.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
This is following on from SHEEPY topic.

If you could invent anything, what would it be?

I'd love to stop time. I'd stop time and then move people about so that when I unfreeze time they'll be facing the wrong way. That'll be so cool, for like a day.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:22
Regular
So basically, you'd want to invent Bernards watch?
By law you'd have to give him one so that he can do it.
And what if two people stop time at the exact same time?

I'd like to invent a perpetual motion machine.
Then I'd become infinitely rich as I sold off electricity to everybody (because I'd use your watch to stop time and change a couple of laws to make me king of the world, outlawing everything making electricity except my perpetual motion machines).
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:23
Regular
Or maybe I'd invent a giant hoover that sucks in all the air in the world, then I'd sell it in bags.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
No it was from another programme..it didn't involve a watch. I swear it didn't.

But thats just a TV programme, it's not real. I'd invent it, so that it is real!
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
All time stopping programmes involve a watch. It's the law. Anyway I'd invent some sort of kettlebot or schlongbot. I'd make millions and then live in a house on the moon.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Selected"
I'll take 34 schlongbots
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
they come *ahem* with detachable teeth if you're into that sort of thing
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:36
Regular
"Selected"
better make that 35 then

whaaaat?
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
$5,00000000,00,,,000,000
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The chinese have invented an outfit you can wear in the bath to stop yourself getting wet. And i thought those little people were supposed to be clever!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.