GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA III vs GTA: San Andreas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Both fantastic games, but which is the better?

Discuss.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Nicolaj"
You donīt know itīs a stupid quistion GTA San Andreas is better the GTA 3 i mean just look at it
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Hallelujah"
J-42 wrote:
> I would agree with you, although I haven't played San Andreas yet.
> Amazon have not delivered, however tomorrow night will be
> Judgement... Night?

Amazon haven't delieverd my Sienfeld DVDs yet, let us team up and destroy thier headquarters, by the time we get home our packages should have arrived and all will be forgiven.
Mon 01/11/04 at 16:11
Regular
GTA London was absolute balls.

Finsihed in about 3 days, when I was like 10, so nowI could finish it in one, no side missions, not as good as GTA 1.

SA
III
I/II
VC
London

I can't really choose between 1 and two, as GTA II had so many more features, some which were good, others which made it worse, so they areabout equal.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:15
Regular
The only things that made me take preference of VC over 3 was the inclusion of motorbikes and helicopters.

3 Was a much better game to play though.

1) GTA:SA
2) GTA3
3) GTA:VC
4) GTA
5) GTA2

I never played London and I want to try out the new GBA version - but cannot until my DS arrives :(
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:36
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> I rate them like:
>
> 1 San Andreas
> 2.GTA3
> 3.Vice City
> 4.GTA2
> 5.GTA1
> 6.GTA: London.

Similar for me.

1) San Andreas
2) GTA III
3) GTA London
4) GTA
5) GTA II
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just think GTA3 had the better story, and better level design. But I guess the main thing is that it knew it's limits. I just think Rockstar tried to puch Vice City a little too far and it ended up a bit of a mess, apart from the soundtrack. However all is forgiven, cos San Andreas is THE best game I've ever played, and ever likely to until the next installment on PS3, now that should be something.
Sun 31/10/04 at 21:13
Regular
"boom boom click"
i really thought i was the only one who preffered GTA 3 to Vice city! but now you have shown me im not alone!! THANKS!! i prefer it because of the location. why do you prefere it? SA ROCKS
Sun 31/10/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I would agree with you, although I haven't played San Andreas yet. Amazon have not delivered, however tomorrow night will be Judgement... Night?
Sun 31/10/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I like the fact that Rockstar have gone back to a good gritty story, like in GTA3, and the level design has vastly been improved since Vice. San Andreas is the best installment of the series so far and the amount of stuff you can do is awesome. I rate them like:

1 San Andreas
2.GTA3
3.Vice City
4.GTA2
5.GTA1
6.GTA: London.
Sun 31/10/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
GTA SA really reminds me of GTA III so i'll go with GTA SA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.