GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My First Bike"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Gaming Man"
I wonder if anyone could help me chose my first motorbike. I don't know how to ride one, but I want to learn. Im not sure what off-road bike I should get for a first timer. I started looking at 110cc motor-x bikes on eBay which look pretty sweet for £400. I want one of them blue & white 125cc Yamaha moto-x, but there quite expensive. Anymore bike sites would be appreciated.

Can anyone help???
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Gaming Man"
I wonder if anyone could help me chose my first motorbike. I don't know how to ride one, but I want to learn. Im not sure what off-road bike I should get for a first timer. I started looking at 110cc motor-x bikes on eBay which look pretty sweet for £400. I want one of them blue & white 125cc Yamaha moto-x, but there quite expensive. Anymore bike sites would be appreciated.

Can anyone help???
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=424&item=4553529238&rd=1&tc=photo[/URL]
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Funny guy!!!
Tue 07/06/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You said you want an off-road bike, yes? Do you just want it for that, or do you want to use it on the road too, because I think you have to ride a 50cc thing for a year before you can move up...
Tue 07/06/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Gaming Man"
I want it just for off-road, then move on to something bigger and then just a bike on road like one of them 50cc scooters you are on about.
Tue 07/06/05 at 18:40
Regular
Start with a 50cc bike or less even if you only want it for off road.

Otherwise it'll be far too powerful for you to try and learn to ride.
Tue 07/06/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Cheers for that guys. I think I will start on a 50cc and work my way up.

Thanks again!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.