GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY - anyone won and got it quickly?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/07/00 at 14:29
Regular
There seem to be a few people saying about having to wait for gameaday prizes for weeks even though they are in stock. I won early last week and claimed Marvel vs Capcom 2, which is out this Friday (at last!). Having read these posts I've e-mailed them again to ask about a change of prize to SFA3, just in case (which I dont mind coming a few weeks after the release date).

I've had no response to this and the winners list hasn't been updated so I don't know what to do. I don't want to have to wait weeks for MvsC 2 when it's available everywhere else I could go, but I don't want to but it 'cos I'll be getting it free, eventually.

Is there anyone out there who has won, asked for an unreleased game and got it on or around the release date? It may be free but a competition is a competition, and the winners shouldn't have to wait for weeks when their prize is in stock.

There may be genuine reasons for the delays and I still might get my first choice when it's released so, for now at least, I'm not complaining, but by next weekend...
Fri 14/07/00 at 16:10
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
The winners list has been updated with my new choice! Now how long will that take to come, I wonder? Actually, I'll be waiting ages anyway, it's not out until next month.
Fri 14/07/00 at 14:29
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
There seem to be a few people saying about having to wait for gameaday prizes for weeks even though they are in stock. I won early last week and claimed Marvel vs Capcom 2, which is out this Friday (at last!). Having read these posts I've e-mailed them again to ask about a change of prize to SFA3, just in case (which I dont mind coming a few weeks after the release date).

I've had no response to this and the winners list hasn't been updated so I don't know what to do. I don't want to have to wait weeks for MvsC 2 when it's available everywhere else I could go, but I don't want to but it 'cos I'll be getting it free, eventually.

Is there anyone out there who has won, asked for an unreleased game and got it on or around the release date? It may be free but a competition is a competition, and the winners shouldn't have to wait for weeks when their prize is in stock.

There may be genuine reasons for the delays and I still might get my first choice when it's released so, for now at least, I'm not complaining, but by next weekend...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.