GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need a phone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Mozzy"
I have £100 to get a phone, if I have to i'll spend all of my £120. So, any good mobiles out there with the following features:

- Flip phone/Slide phone

- Infa Red/Bluetooth

- Camera (Definately has to have this)

- Video Capture

Thats all really.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Mozzy"
I have £100 to get a phone, if I have to i'll spend all of my £120. So, any good mobiles out there with the following features:

- Flip phone/Slide phone

- Infa Red/Bluetooth

- Camera (Definately has to have this)

- Video Capture

Thats all really.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Selected"
Can't you just shout really loud instead?
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Selected"
Can I have the werthers originals after you Moomins?
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Mozzy"
moomins rule! wrote:
> It's a sad state of affairs when a 12 year old

Im not 12...but I agree with everything you said. Im going to spend my £120 on water.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:25
Regular
Invest.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:30
"period drama"
So ... what you really need, after all that, is a camera?
Good work.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Get a phone. One of those that just has snake on it. Camera phones get robbed. And the camera is pretty useless. 'OMG I CAN TEK PIXX M8 LOLZ'. It's not worth spending that much on a phone, ever.
Tue 07/06/05 at 08:51
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Personally I would go for a nokia. Much better phones with a hell of a lot more on them. I am going to get a nokia 6630 very soon. Great phone even if it is a bit large.
Tue 07/06/05 at 09:05
Regular
Nokia are awful these days.

If you could afford it, I'd recommend the Sony Ericsson S700i. It's a rotating-front phone, superior screen resolution, excellent camera, memory stick DUO that can be removed without having to turn the phone off and remove the battery, MP3 player with stereo sound, voice dialling/commands/memo, support for the latest mobile games (if you like that sort of thing), ability to have any MP3/WAV/Midi/AMR as a ringtone - even real songs and not that £3-6 a shot crap off the adverts, bluetooth, IR, Tri-band, radio, scratch-proof screen...

I've never had such a fully-featured phone. It does everything I need, and I can't think of any other phone that can better it.

Or get the Samsung D500. Just don't get a Nokia - you can get so much more for your money.
Tue 07/06/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Mozzy"
Thanks for that, Bullett. That Sony Ericsson mobile looks good but £120 is really as high as I can go unfortunately.

I could wait a couple more weeks for my Birthday but tbh I don't really want a expensive phone, the reason why im in need of a new mobile is because I sold my Nokia 6230 to my dad. It's a great phone (Nokia 6230) but I like Flip/Slide mobiles...and the Nokia 6230 is just a standard phone.

What about the Samsung E800? That looks similar to the D500 but doesn't have as many features hence it being half the price.

I heard Samsung have pretty good Cameras too. That true?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.