GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My goal"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Having checked through my old PS1 games, i came across a few that not only have i not finished, i have never played them!

Now ive finished Uni till October, and have plenty of free time around my job and other hobbies, so i have set myself a goal: I want to finish them. All. By October.

The games are:

Final Fantasy Anthology (IV & V)
FF VI
FF IX

I bought them all together when i realised having played FF7 and 8 that i wanted to finish them all, but obviously never got round to it and instead jumped to X and X-2.

But now i aim to complete them, meaning i have to juggle playing them in order, along with playing WoW and FM05. Going to be tough.

I shall attempt to give updates to anyone who cares, but also i ask you to set yourself you own challenge of any kind to take part in over the summer. You never know, you might enjoy it, and it may lighten the forum up a little with some original activity.

So whats your personal challenge going to be?

Have fun!
Mon 06/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
Having checked through my old PS1 games, i came across a few that not only have i not finished, i have never played them!

Now ive finished Uni till October, and have plenty of free time around my job and other hobbies, so i have set myself a goal: I want to finish them. All. By October.

The games are:

Final Fantasy Anthology (IV & V)
FF VI
FF IX

I bought them all together when i realised having played FF7 and 8 that i wanted to finish them all, but obviously never got round to it and instead jumped to X and X-2.

But now i aim to complete them, meaning i have to juggle playing them in order, along with playing WoW and FM05. Going to be tough.

I shall attempt to give updates to anyone who cares, but also i ask you to set yourself you own challenge of any kind to take part in over the summer. You never know, you might enjoy it, and it may lighten the forum up a little with some original activity.

So whats your personal challenge going to be?

Have fun!
Mon 06/06/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Mozzy"
I thought you were going to post a really good goal you scored on PES4.

Oh well...
Mon 06/06/05 at 20:39
Regular
Could do that too if you are so inclined.
Mon 06/06/05 at 20:48
Regular
I've been on fire on PES4 recently.

Scored an exact replica of Rooney's goal against Newcastle and with him, so that was good.

Then I scored a rocket from the halfway line with Sol Campbell.

And another halfway goal that lobbed the keeper with Stevie G.

Oh and I scored an overhead with Heskey, despite him being crap in real life.

Go me.
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:05
Regular
I scored a glorious goal this evening, I have this player called Muntari on my Master League side who is easy to buy and develops to the point where he's better than nearly everyone on the game. Put him on the right hand side, he can cut in and score smashing goals with his powerful left foot.

Check him out.
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I had this idea a while ago and nothing ever came of it, looking through my games there are a lot unfinished and some that i've never even started.

Final Fantasy 1
Ico
Jungle Strike (MD)
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Heh.

Bet no-ones scored a screamer from behind the halfway line though...

Nice goal, Pro Evo. I set myself a similar target 6 or so years ago. To complete Zelda, Golden Eye, Banjo Kazooie and one other within 2 weeks or something stupid. I did it and it was quite fun.

This summer I'm too busy to do stuff like that though.

:(
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:18
Was playing as France, ball was bouncing along around the halfway line, it just bounced over and I just ran up with Zidane and absolutely nailed it off the bar.

It wasn't a chip, barely any dip, tons of curl, and the goalkeeper was on his line. It was just soooo powerful.

I was amazed.

If only it had gone in :(
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Unlucky.

What made mine so great is that it was the Champs League final. I was losing 1-0 in the 92nd minute and they had a corner. I'd practically given up. But then. Ljungberg heads it clear to Bergkamp. Who puts it in front of Henryat the centre circle this side. I look up. See the radar. Keeper's off his line. First time. Bang!

"OMG!121!!1 WTF!!1!! WTF!1!11! GET IN! GET IN THERE! YESSSSSSSSS!!11"

I went through the roof. Saved it. Then won the game in extra time.

Before you ask, I always play on 6 stars.
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I had a ps1 and ff7, FF7 was too difficult, i jsut played racing,action,adventure,first person shotter these types of games,Non RPG.

I have a xbox console now and rpg games are much easier now in these days fable and sudeki are fighting rpg's, My favourite rpg game to play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.