GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pay as you go sim cards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 14:40
Regular
"lets go back"
Im thinking of switching from my contract to a pay as you go sim card, but I dont want to loose my current phone number. Is there a way of keeping my current number if I switch, and if so how do you do it?
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
If you stick with the same network, 90% of the time it's free to port your number across. Change your network and it's usually £25 for a PACT code needed for it to switch to a different company.
Mon 06/06/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
If you want to end your contract before the 12 months is up you'll have to pay the remainder of the rental.
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You might be able to, it depends on your service provider but there maybe a cost involved and probably a notice period of some sort. Give them a ring and ask them. Normally your tied into a contract for 12 months but who knows.
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:21
Regular
"lets go back"
Is there no way I can do it now? I suppose I can wait if I have to.
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
when your current contract runs out, tell your current provider that you want to switch to a pay as go package with the same number and they will promptly do that for you.
Mon 06/06/05 at 14:40
Regular
"lets go back"
Im thinking of switching from my contract to a pay as you go sim card, but I dont want to loose my current phone number. Is there a way of keeping my current number if I switch, and if so how do you do it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.