GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmmm Midnight Club 3..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 20:36
Regular
"8==="
...Sounds like bloody good fun.

I've noticed they've added a filter so you can limit the power of cars you'll race against (something missing from the frankly crap MC2) and there's fun things like CTF and 'Paint' modes.

So who's got this? Who's still playing it? And is really as much fun as it sounds? Can you still do all the crazy jumps etc from number 2?
Sun 05/06/05 at 20:36
Regular
"8==="
...Sounds like bloody good fun.

I've noticed they've added a filter so you can limit the power of cars you'll race against (something missing from the frankly crap MC2) and there's fun things like CTF and 'Paint' modes.

So who's got this? Who's still playing it? And is really as much fun as it sounds? Can you still do all the crazy jumps etc from number 2?
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:38
Regular
I play it offline, but haven't really got into the online game. I've been on online once, it seems to be inhabited by tons of 12 year old American wiggas screaming down the mic and only using the fastest cars available.

It's a shame as the offline game is a lot of fun.
Mon 06/06/05 at 00:39
Regular
"8==="
Arg!

Sounds like MC2. :(
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Remember me?"
I got this the day it came out and I've still not gone online with it. I assumed the whole car filter thing wouldn't be in it and that I'd need an uber fast car to even be in with a chance. My most powerful car is a Class B tuner at the moment (I forget which one)... but if the filter is there then I may go online with it later tonight. If anyone fancies a game, MSN me or post on here.
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:19
Regular
Yep, same here. I've had it since release and I've still not taken it on Live. Not really sure why. It's a great game offline at least, I should really check out the online part sometime.
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm going to bed in about half an hour... but if you want to go on it tomorrow evening, I'm game. Add me on MSN ([email protected]).

Edit:

Assuming you have MSN, heh.
Mon 13/06/05 at 10:40
Regular
I've had in online once for about 5 minutes.
Mon 13/06/05 at 12:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
That bad, was it? :/
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:07
Regular
I played single player for a couple hours.

Got bored.

Got my money back.

I wouldn't say it was a bad game though. Just not one that made me want to play more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.