GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ross Kemp on Gangs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Mozzy"
Sky One @ 10pm.

The last one was really interesting, so who watching this tonight?
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
.....well thanks for that.
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
In brazil the police wont let you alive if you dont pay them, If you pay them you will be alive, Theres the good side of police and, The bad side of police, One of the gangs i saw on the 5-5-06, They said the police killed 20 gangsters and the gang kept four alive, N they said any cops they see they'll kill them off, Cuz they kill of of the gangster they will kill the cops for peace.
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> When is it repeated?

Tonight. Sky One. 11pm.
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
When is it repeated?
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
Flicked over to this last night.

Was alright.

Edit: I was laughing at Grants rubbish attempts to ensure he didn't get beaten up by the gang members through his questions: -

"So you killed her?"
- "...."
"As you thought that was the best thing to do, right!"
- "Damn right"
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Sorry, can't remember the song. It was interesting though...I think The Mongrels(sp?) were just a bunch of uneducated fools who can't be bothered to do something useful with their lives.

I mean, what kind of idiot explains how him and his Mob beat a girl to death, stripped her naked and chucked her into the river? And acts like he hasn't done anything wrong?

I have never seen that side of New Zealand, I never knew it was that kind of place. And why aren't the police doing anything about it? They must not have alot of power if they cant stop a bunch of old people who used to rape and murder people from marking territories.

Argh.

Anyway, next week he is in the USA.
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:40
Regular
I've jus seen the one where he's in New Zeland. At the begining where Ross Kemp is saying where he is theres some music playing in the background of a woman singin it sounds a bit like chant music i've heard it several times before on other programs but i cant seem to find out who sings it or what its called. Does anyone know?
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:32
Regular
"be happy"
'18 With A Bullet' on BBC3 was pretty good I thought. The LA gangs in El Salvador.
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
It's on tonight, might be worth watching if you have nothing else to do.

It's in New Zealand this time.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Mozzy"
That was strange. I've never really beleived in the devil, was that guy just over reacting when he went crazy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.