GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Delta Force: Black Hawk Down"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Ow Yer"
No way I think this just might be the game to get me off halo 2! up to 50 players on live at the same time! and from what ive seen the graphics look up to scratch and theirs even detailed mini map, and you can use your headset to give your commands which is always good.
I not usually excited about the release of war games but with the live capabilities it hard not to!
Sun 05/06/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Ow Yer"
No way I think this just might be the game to get me off halo 2! up to 50 players on live at the same time! and from what ive seen the graphics look up to scratch and theirs even detailed mini map, and you can use your headset to give your commands which is always good.
I not usually excited about the release of war games but with the live capabilities it hard not to!
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Looks pants.
Been delayed until Sep.
Battlefield 2 will pwn this.
End of.
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"8==="
A rival site, with better dates, still has it down for this month.
Sun 05/06/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Battlefield 2 is on pc? this on xbox who cares if it ownes it, but i see your piont anyway
Sun 05/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"8==="
As much as Battle Field might own it: It'll be nothing without my friends list.
Sun 05/06/05 at 20:26
Regular
"8==="
This 'september release' is quite odd since there's been two reviews of the game in the Xbox gaming press already. :S

Then again someone did a review of wrestlemania about 4 months before it was released...
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I know nobody is going to pay me any mind here, but the PC version of this is dreadful - both single player and online.
Single player is plagued with some of the worst AI you'll ever see, rail missions and just mediocre missions.
Multiplayer is equally poor, with mounted weapons not tracking on-foot players quick enough (I ran in a zigzag across the desert and shot the guy from 2ft away whilst he slowly rotated his mounted machine gun), it's sniper alley on all the maps.

*shrugs*
Avoid

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.