GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why ..............."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 00:52
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
is my sound only coming out of 1 speaker????
Sun 05/06/05 at 00:52
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
is my sound only coming out of 1 speaker????
Sun 05/06/05 at 00:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Your ear's broken.
Sun 05/06/05 at 01:00
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Rai wrote:
> Your ear's broken.

Get a grip. I will break your funking ear if I catch you, you funking watermelon!

Now give me some useful info, muppet!
Sun 05/06/05 at 01:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Check your sound settings.
Sun 05/06/05 at 01:07
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Chr1s wrote:
> Check your sound settings.

Done that. Think it might be the sound card. Its going to an amp but I know all about setting that up & its not that (mind my big head).
Sun 05/06/05 at 03:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
Firstly push you lead in the sound card properly, i know it sound silly but i have set my computer up and just didn't push it in far enough.

Then if that doesn't work try moving the leads to the speaker that isn't making sound and see if you get any crackling or if sound returns, play music as it's easiest to tell with.

It could just be that the wire is a bit lose in which case it will just need sticking in one place or the lead replaced if possible.

Failing that switch your speaker leads around so that you can tell if it's the port on the card or just the speaker lead, this is only if you have separate leads like 5.1 set ups do.

If you have one lead that splits in to 2 to go to your speakers chances are the leads lose in the speaker and just needs fiddling with.
Sun 05/06/05 at 12:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Chippxero wrote:
> It could just be that the wire is a bit lose in which case it will
> just need sticking in one place or the lead replaced if possible.

> If you have one lead that splits in to 2 to go to your speakers
> chances are the leads lose in the speaker and just needs fiddling
> with.

Sorry Kev, I was bored last night. Had a similiar problem with the headphones, it was something to do with the connecting leads. Probably the same thing here.
Sun 05/06/05 at 12:59
Regular
A: Wrong forum
B: How the hell are we supposed to know if you don't tell us what's running correctly etc
C: Your speaker's probably broken
Sun 05/06/05 at 13:00
Regular
D. the cabel from speaker A to speaker B is lose
Sun 05/06/05 at 13:59
"possibly impossible"
answer:

why not...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.