GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"******has any one done those cheats in halo2*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/06/05 at 13:54
Regular
"halo 2 is the best"
recently i have been reading an article in a magazine and they said that you can make your player jump really high by usin a rocket launcher and a energy sword i tried but no luck someone help me!
Sat 04/06/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
No worries.
Sat 04/06/05 at 15:41
Regular
"halo 2 is the best"
thanks mate
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Firstly, the Rocket Launcher has to be empty.

Quick point, it can be done with any gun, but you use the Rocket Launcher for a reason...

Unscoped, the Rokcet Launcher has the longest range whilst the reticle is red (if that makes sense. This obviously makes the trick better.

You basically push Y and R independently, at the correct speed, and eventually, you will go flying at the person. You sometimes have time to make sure you end up with the Sword out, so you can give 'em a prod as you fly.

It's very useful for reaching very high places. Get your opponent standing on the edge of a building, look up at him and do the trick, and you'll go flying over his head.

It does work, but there is no point to it whatsoever.
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:30
Regular
"halo 2 is the best"
can you tell me how to do it please
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:25
Regular
"halo 2 is the best"
i've tried to do it but i always ens up killing the person
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Its not really a cheat, you can do it on almost any game with a rocket launcher.
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It does work, but it's hardly a cheat.
Sat 04/06/05 at 14:00
Regular
"~DPG~"
I've tried that cheat...It will never work...Sorry to break it to you. Halo 2 isn't even that good...
Sat 04/06/05 at 13:54
Regular
"halo 2 is the best"
recently i have been reading an article in a magazine and they said that you can make your player jump really high by usin a rocket launcher and a energy sword i tried but no luck someone help me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.