GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD for sale"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/06/05 at 00:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Won a GAD (check gameaday page if u want proofs) and I'm selling it to give me spending money for Download festival.

I leave this thursday so I figured it'd be easier to sell it to one of you kids than on eBay because you can pay me faster (I hope).

So - how does £25 for any game (ill do a pre-order too if you want) including postage sound for you.

Let me know if you're interested. Favoured payment would be bank transfer (halifax). Cash/cheque in post (provided it arrived here by wednesday at the latest) would also be ok. Paypal is a last resort really as it takes a week to transfer it to the bank so I wouldnt have money in time - but if no other methods are availible then I'll do it and exploit my overdraft.

Let me know if you're interested - first come first served.

Post here or shout me on msn ([email protected])

Thank you.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Won a GAD (check gameaday page if u want proofs) and I'm selling it to give me spending money for Download festival.

I leave this thursday so I figured it'd be easier to sell it to one of you kids than on eBay because you can pay me faster (I hope).

So - how does £25 for any game (ill do a pre-order too if you want) including postage sound for you.

Let me know if you're interested. Favoured payment would be bank transfer (halifax). Cash/cheque in post (provided it arrived here by wednesday at the latest) would also be ok. Paypal is a last resort really as it takes a week to transfer it to the bank so I wouldnt have money in time - but if no other methods are availible then I'll do it and exploit my overdraft.

Let me know if you're interested - first come first served.

Post here or shout me on msn ([email protected])

Thank you.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
oh yeah and thanks to mattributé.
Sat 04/06/05 at 01:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeh thanks to mattribute for telling me. he's a king.
Sat 04/06/05 at 09:55
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Going for the whole weekend Paradox?
Sat 04/06/05 at 10:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yep going thursday afternoon coming back monday.

I been told you're going on friday afternoon right?

add me to msn dude.
Sat 04/06/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Yep Friday afternoon, what an improperly placed English exam.
Sat 04/06/05 at 16:51
Regular
Can I have it for free since you've had no offers? :)
Sat 04/06/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Dont cheques take 5 days to clear?

So that wouldnt be very useful to you
Sun 05/06/05 at 14:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
arg, anyone?
Sun 05/06/05 at 14:23
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> arg, anyone?

Lipe wrote:
> Can I have it for free since you've had no offers? :)

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.