GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My brother's gone over to the dark side"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 20:37
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
This is it. The crazy frog is in my house.

My stupid 11 year old brother bought the single today. He's brought shame to our family. Like I said, I despise anyone who bought it.

And now he plays it at maximum volume so I'm forced to listen to it for the seven seconds it takes me to find the RaiPod.

Help.
Sat 04/06/05 at 22:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I saw it on Brainiac. Not fireworks, but the sparks spread throughout the CD and make a nice effect.

Suggestion noted.
Sat 04/06/05 at 22:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I heard CDs make a fireworks show inside a microwave.
Sat 04/06/05 at 18:33
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Here's hoping too.
Sat 04/06/05 at 17:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
they DJ that appeared on top of the pops to "play" it lives a few minutes away from me.
i'm keeping an eye out for him crossing the road infront of my car. here's hoping...
Sat 04/06/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Wake-up RAI
Sat 04/06/05 at 12:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Both valid points. I could make one with a ransom note on it. Or one that repeats the word "BING!" again and again.
Fri 03/06/05 at 22:46
Regular
"0228"
But then his brother will wonder why rai has given him a CD in which he admits that he is gay. It would be far more embarassing for Rai.
Fri 03/06/05 at 22:44
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh Lordeh.. I really feel for you! "Accidently" snapping the disk would be the best idea. Scratching it, too.
When he goes out next, grab a pin or something and be creative with it. Then burn it.
Also, for him being such a fool for buying this utter poop, create a CD with some stupid thing saying, "I AM GAY!" over and over, with the crazy frog artwork included so it looks exactly like the original. Next time he goes to play it, he'll deserve what he gets.

If you get told off by your parents, I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Hold on... he's downstairs...

I could go and hide it... Where he'll never find it...

*flush*
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:51
Regular
"www.sprogstudios.tk"
Rai wrote:
> I tried to throw it against the wall, but my parents stopped me.
>
> *sniff* :'(

HOW DARE THEY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.