GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Troy the Baker"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Knuckles"
London was the town to be. It was made of little streets that made the town the city! London was all over the place and at times, i think that the bakery was making money. The pastrys say that they like being made, and the fact they talk is what can make the baker a very happy chapy.
Baker was Troy and he loved working there for money. This meant it was like a job to him. And a job is what he wanted and had hopped for his hole life. He wished he could meet a woman. A woman who liked eating bakery food. For he made lots and alot of bakery food.
Helen was a girl. She knew how to eat. She met troy annd troy grew up to be happy chapy. He loved the fact that he had a woman. He maryed her and they lived happy ever after in a boat. The oat was really big and they loved it.
Sun 05/06/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
LOOK JUST STOP. Can you lot just stop taking the pish,and get on with you lifes!
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:33
Regular
i prefer to read crossbobs dribble than this. GOD that kid thought what he wrote was GOOD. OMG
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Swivel!"
Fair point, but still. Mine have more credibility than that.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:33
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Im just saying you can talk. Sheesh...
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Swivel!"
Give credit where it's due MrGlitch. I have more excitement in my stories. And my true horror story was great. And as for teh stories on my character 'Jody Adams' I think I did well.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
You can talk.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Swivel!"
I think I speak for everyone on these forums when I say, that Troy isn't really a baker's kind of name. And as for the story? Have you been speaking to Crossbob. Well I guess if you had he could give you some pointers.
Fri 03/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Knuckles"
London was the town to be. It was made of little streets that made the town the city! London was all over the place and at times, i think that the bakery was making money. The pastrys say that they like being made, and the fact they talk is what can make the baker a very happy chapy.
Baker was Troy and he loved working there for money. This meant it was like a job to him. And a job is what he wanted and had hopped for his hole life. He wished he could meet a woman. A woman who liked eating bakery food. For he made lots and alot of bakery food.
Helen was a girl. She knew how to eat. She met troy annd troy grew up to be happy chapy. He loved the fact that he had a woman. He maryed her and they lived happy ever after in a boat. The oat was really big and they loved it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.