GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ff7"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 17:36
Regular
"youngest regular"
ive been looking at some faqs and it says have everyone with a mime materia for weapon.where do u get the other 2.i already have one.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:36
Regular
"youngest regular"
ive been looking at some faqs and it says have everyone with a mime materia for weapon.where do u get the other 2.i already have one.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"~DPG~"
Don't you learn that move off the same enemy? Just multiple times?
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:30
Regular
"~DPG~"
Anyway, just using that wont make you beat Weapon!, good luck doing it, as it's a task and a half.
Fri 03/06/05 at 21:11
Regular
"I'm Great."
You have to master Mime in order to spawn more mine materia. When used the character will copy the last move performed, except for limit breaks. Can't remember where you get it from though.

There is a nearly sure fire way to beat the Ruby weapon, providing that you're at a high enough level. Got to make sure that you're correctly equiped.
Fri 03/06/05 at 21:47
Regular
"youngest regular"
well actually im not trying to beat weapon i was jst wondering im trying to get a gold chocobo
Fri 03/06/05 at 21:48
Regular
"youngest regular"
cud u go look at my thing about advent children
Fri 03/06/05 at 22:13
Regular
"youngest regular"
i also saw one cheat about a credit card how does that work(the lad didnt xplain it good)
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:52
Regular
"I'm Great."
Punctuation = easier to read.

Can't say that I've heard of this credit card lark. Well get the Gold Chocobo and get Knights of the round. Use that with Mine, double case, Last action life and such and then you should be invincible nearly. Providing that you have it all correctly set up.
Sat 04/06/05 at 09:38
Regular
"youngest regular"
it says the cheat on this site
but it isnt to clear

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.