GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sign of the Times"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 02:28
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
My younger brother of 14 has a male friend in his year who STRAIGHTENS his own hair. A BOY ... STRAIGHTENS his HAIR.

How sad.

His head looks like an upside down, half-opened, black-bloomed rose. It's crazy. A BOY with straightened hair. Makes me shiver, really.

Still, i'm quite an old fashioned chap. I listen to older music, pull my socks up all the way and tuck my shirt in. I only have one sugar in my tea and type english instead of all this new fangles 'txt lnguge' probably 'bcoz i ent v. hip.'

Not that I care.

Still. it's good to see that games have got it right. Or rather the developers. Battlefield 2, which incidentally has just gone gold, is a war game when men shoot each other. GTA: SA is coing to PC and XBOX soon and there's a cricket game (Brian Lara) on the horizon. Nice one.

I told my brother to cut his hair and pick on his hair-straightening friend just to secure his place in the 'NOT GAY' establishment. Haha.. kids these days. I can't remember changing myself for others. Probably why most of my girlfriends have lasted about 3-4 weeks.
Fri 03/06/05 at 02:28
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
My younger brother of 14 has a male friend in his year who STRAIGHTENS his own hair. A BOY ... STRAIGHTENS his HAIR.

How sad.

His head looks like an upside down, half-opened, black-bloomed rose. It's crazy. A BOY with straightened hair. Makes me shiver, really.

Still, i'm quite an old fashioned chap. I listen to older music, pull my socks up all the way and tuck my shirt in. I only have one sugar in my tea and type english instead of all this new fangles 'txt lnguge' probably 'bcoz i ent v. hip.'

Not that I care.

Still. it's good to see that games have got it right. Or rather the developers. Battlefield 2, which incidentally has just gone gold, is a war game when men shoot each other. GTA: SA is coing to PC and XBOX soon and there's a cricket game (Brian Lara) on the horizon. Nice one.

I told my brother to cut his hair and pick on his hair-straightening friend just to secure his place in the 'NOT GAY' establishment. Haha.. kids these days. I can't remember changing myself for others. Probably why most of my girlfriends have lasted about 3-4 weeks.
Fri 03/06/05 at 02:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
When I went on holiday last year me and my friends met this boy. he had longish hair and never straightened it.

My friend got drunk and straightened it for him and it looked so much better.

To be honest I think blokes take care of their looks just as much as girls do these days and I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
Fri 03/06/05 at 02:42
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have a friend who straightens his hair it looks much better than it did, don't see a problem with people wanting to make themsleves look better.
Fri 03/06/05 at 02:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Done it a couple of times when my hair(when i had any) got bent out of shape.
Fri 03/06/05 at 02:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I straighten my hair. So can boys.

I wear trousers. So can I.

I wear thongs. So can...erm...maybe there should be a limit.
Fri 03/06/05 at 03:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well you can get Male Thongs but not many man wear them.
Fri 03/06/05 at 03:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Well you can get Male Thongs but not many man wear them.

Trish is the one to talk to about them
Fri 03/06/05 at 03:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Really? What does he/she wear them?
Fri 03/06/05 at 03:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Really? What does he/she wear them?

She might do but i'd want proof
Fri 03/06/05 at 09:46
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Flock wrote:
> Done it a couple of times when my hair(when i had any) got bent out of shape.

Can someone just explain how ones hair can be bent out of shape? I have visions of me being in a car crash & it bending my hair out of shape.

Ambulance driver says "Oh my god, this is terrible. His hair is total bent out of shape. I am not sure we can save it!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.