GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X Factor!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/10/09 at 02:16
Regular
I have never wanted to watch anything less in my entire life.
Thu 22/10/09 at 07:49
Regular
"THFC"
lol well i guess if we all liked the same thing it would be boring, but 7 million + can't be wrong : D
Wed 21/10/09 at 21:14
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Guess the jury's out then - 50/50 - have to go to a rigged phone vote then:-D
Wed 21/10/09 at 20:58
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
They only get through cuse of their sob stories.... and the winner has the biggest sob story
Wed 21/10/09 at 20:13
Regular
"How Ironic"
The X Factor has to be one of the most overrated shows on the box. The amount of drama in it is ludicrous, nobody who's ever been on it has actually been properly good, it's just a sespit for those with no hopes left (EVERYONE claims it's their dream but really it's just another opportunity to escape from the pit of hell we call life). If Al-Queda wanted to be useful, they'd attack ITV studios... FORZA BBC AND DAVE!
Wed 21/10/09 at 19:14
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I somewhat enjoy it up until all the good people are found. Some of the auditions have me in stitches.
Wed 21/10/09 at 19:03
Regular
"I like turtles"
Emmie87 wrote:

So am i the only one who openly enjoys X-Factor?

Yeah ! :)
Wed 21/10/09 at 11:02
Regular
"THFC"
I know you like the show but you said you hated liking it lol

But still, only me and you out of the whole board seem to like the show (from what i have read or seen)
Wed 21/10/09 at 10:57
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Did you not see my post? 0_o
Wed 21/10/09 at 10:48
Regular
"THFC"
So am i the only one who openly enjoys X-Factor?

embrace the feeling guys, it makes your weekend complete lol
Wed 21/10/09 at 10:22
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Don't think that's funny tbh :(

Think we should stick on topic anyway now and steer clear of that sort of thing :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.