GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wolfenstein"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wolfenstein 3D'.
Wed 06/12/06 at 16:17
Regular
Sorry to be a nusence as this has probably been asked...many times over, but i'm just wandering do you know when the game is coming out? An actual date that is aswell lol.

Also does anybody know whether or not Enemy Territory Quake Wars will be out on the 360 aswell? As i've been wanting it for ages, and my computer won't be up to scratch to play it, so I was wandering if it will be coming out on the 360?

Sorry again for asking as it's probably been asked many times hehe.

Spriffle.
Sun 17/12/06 at 12:13
Regular
Wolfenstein will be console exclusive to 360, god knows when it's coming out though. Sounds like it's gonna be excellent though, they're going for almost a freeroaming approach to the game.
Wed 06/12/06 at 20:15
Regular
Hehe, well, Castle Wolfenstein is mainly set out to be on the 360, and will later on be put on the PS3, Wii, and PC. I was just wandering when the release date will be because I havn't got a clue.

I hope both come out, and soon. I think that Halo 3 will keep getting delayed liek Halo 2 did for a bit. It always seems to happen to the big named titles, which is weird.

Thanks for your time in looking Machie much appreciated hehe :D

Hopefully I will be getting my 360 during January/February when I have all my money in and after I have bought my mp3 player hehe. :D

I've seen a deal which you get the premium pack 2 wireless controllers and project gotham 3 for just £289.99 and been told that it's quite a good deal hehe :D and was wandering when teh titles that I would lvoe to play would come out.

Halo 2 supposed to be Next year in November isn't it?

Spriffle :)
Wed 06/12/06 at 19:47
Regular
"8==="
Heard rumblings about a new 360 Wolfenstein title think it was mentioned in the same article as Quake Wars.

Think both are on the cards (especially as porting them to 360 won't be a problem) but neither are likely to come out anytime soon as far as I know (expect a lot of titles to run away from Halo 3 and Fable 2!)
Wed 06/12/06 at 17:43
Regular
No it's not been asked :)

Couldnt find a date for Wolfenstein I'm afraid, I don't think it's been annoucend. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, I can't remember where I read it but I think it's coming to the 360 and PS3. Still early days I guess =)
Wed 06/12/06 at 16:17
Regular
Sorry to be a nusence as this has probably been asked...many times over, but i'm just wandering do you know when the game is coming out? An actual date that is aswell lol.

Also does anybody know whether or not Enemy Territory Quake Wars will be out on the 360 aswell? As i've been wanting it for ages, and my computer won't be up to scratch to play it, so I was wandering if it will be coming out on the 360?

Sorry again for asking as it's probably been asked many times hehe.

Spriffle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.