GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How'd he get away?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Talking to Raven on msn, we stumbled across the subject of Chris Daniels and how he once worked for the WWE for a little while. Thus making me think of other great wrestlers that Vince has allowed to leave his company or criminally misused them. So let's see how many we can come up with to see just how stupid the WWE has been.

I'll start us off

Chris Daniels
Raven
Jerry Lynn
Ultimo Dragon
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Talking to Raven on msn, we stumbled across the subject of Chris Daniels and how he once worked for the WWE for a little while. Thus making me think of other great wrestlers that Vince has allowed to leave his company or criminally misused them. So let's see how many we can come up with to see just how stupid the WWE has been.

I'll start us off

Chris Daniels
Raven
Jerry Lynn
Ultimo Dragon
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:42
Regular
"..."
Ron 'The Truth' Killings (K-Kwik)
Essa Rios
Lance Storm (Ok technically still employed by the WWE...but you know what I mean)
Low-Ki.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:46
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Essa Rios

Indeed he hardly got a GOOD chance
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:37
Regular
"8==="
Don't know if Blackman's still around but he always seemed to have a lot of potential it's just he was given quite a dull character to play.
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Plate of glue"
You talked to Raven on MSN? As in, the Raven from TNA?
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> You talked to Raven on MSN? As in, the Raven from TNA?

of course!!
it was just before he shut down his pc and phoned the ultimate warrior for a pizza and beer night ;P

oh, and Sean O'Haire was utterly wasted by the wwe.
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yes, I am Raven from TNA.
Didn't you know this?
Surely you didn't think I was just some Raven-obsessed fanboy?
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Low-Ki.

When did Low-ki work for WWE?
Thats funny because I mentioned a low-key storyline in the WWE, Kawada thought I was talking about the wrestler and thats how this whole conversation got started...
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He worked some matches on the Velocity and Heat of the day. That's why i got confused when you said Low Key and a WWE storyline. I thought you'd spelt his name wrong and i didn't remember him having any storyline when he was in the WWE other than to be the jobber
Thu 02/06/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Thats pretty funny!
So he wrestled on Metal or Superstars or something like that?
Meanwhile, Vince was grooming the likes of the Godwins for the big time........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.