GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How'd he get away?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Talking to Raven on msn, we stumbled across the subject of Chris Daniels and how he once worked for the WWE for a little while. Thus making me think of other great wrestlers that Vince has allowed to leave his company or criminally misused them. So let's see how many we can come up with to see just how stupid the WWE has been.

I'll start us off

Chris Daniels
Raven
Jerry Lynn
Ultimo Dragon
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmm apparently AJ Styles worked a match on Jakked as well losing to
> The Hurricane. They offered him a $500 a week development deal but he
> turned it down

i've got that match, took me bloody ages to find it.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, I did a sit-up the other week.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
But then you're not phenomenal, most athletic thing you do is get up to go to the toilet :-D
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'd take it.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
$500 a week for someone of AJ's talent? More WWE's fault i'd say
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
His fault, then.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm apparently AJ Styles worked a match on Jakked as well losing to The Hurricane. They offered him a $500 a week development deal but he turned it down
Fri 03/06/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I think he jobbed twice to Essa Rios in a couple of amazing matches
> and once to Crash Holly.

Tsk tsk Low Ki and Essa, we can't be having amazing matches in the WWE no wonder you didn't get signed. Well that and the fact both of you are just about threatening 5'5 and 200 pounds let alone 6'5 and 275 pounds which of course is what makes a wrestler great (according to the WWE)
Fri 03/06/05 at 08:50
Regular
"..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> When did Low-ki work for WWE?
> Thats funny because I mentioned a low-key storyline in the WWE,
> Kawada thought I was talking about the wrestler and thats how this
> whole conversation got started...

He worked Heat three weeks running about 2 years ago, but wasn't offered a contract. It was quite strange, as he's the only non-WWE contracted guy I can remember actually being allowed to come out to entry music and a video.

I think he jobbed twice to Essa Rios in a couple of amazing matches and once to Crash Holly.
Fri 03/06/05 at 00:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe, the godwins.. i'd repressed those memories.
the Finneus/Sunny thing was the most unlikely pairing until Tori (NOT wilson)/Kane

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.