GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hulk Hogan to return!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 16:03
Regular
"..."
Although, fortunately NOT to the WWE or TNA.

For those who remember his ill-fated attempt to launch a promotion a couple of years ago...the XWF website has suddenly come back on-line without any announcement...

http://www.xwfwrestling.tv/

Those who don't remember the XWF...consider yourself lucky. It featured an array of wrestling 'talent' that consisted of Hogan, Jimmy Hart, The Road Warriors, Jim Duggan, Brutus Beefcake and the Nasty Boys, and you get the idea...

Yep, all Hogan cronies, all over the age of 40 and all way past their best in the ring. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:51
Regular
Ah right, suprising really, considering the names they have. Surely some channel would of wanted it. Perhaps TWC will pick it up this time around...

And I love how a sound of a bell rings when you hover over the guys who are dead on the rosters page. Nice addition guys!
Fri 03/06/05 at 08:53
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> I don't actually understand. Is the XPW just a fed that does tours or
> something? Cause most of its 'stars' are contracted to other feds.

No, they taped about 6 TV shows over two years ago, which no netwrok picked up, then they dissapeared and haven't been heard of since. Until now...
Fri 03/06/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It folded after a year when the NFL absolutely killed it in the ratings as people would rather watch that instead of the guys who weren't good enough to make the NFL (like Lesnar) playing in the XFL
Thu 02/06/05 at 22:41
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
what happened to XFL????
Thu 02/06/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Raven-ous wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Is that the Wall from WCW fame?
>
> Ah well won't be long before Hogan joins them
>
> Thats pretty harsh, even for you Kawada!

Not harsh, realistic, he ain't getting any younger
Thu 02/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
To be fair, yes the roster does have a lot of cronies but the likes of Juventud, Styles, Daniels and co are all involved.

I don't actually understand. Is the XPW just a fed that does tours or something? Cause most of its 'stars' are contracted to other feds.
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Kawada wrote:
> Is that the Wall from WCW fame?
>
> Ah well won't be long before Hogan joins them

Thats pretty harsh, even for you Kawada!
As for XWF, weren't the likes of Daniels and Styles involved? i.e not talentless old codgers.
Thu 02/06/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Plate of glue"
These fogies will divour us all!
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Is that the Wall from WCW fame?

Ah well won't be long before Hogan joins them
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:16
Regular
"..."
Heh...Just had a look at the roster page...

What do Road Warrior Hawk, Rocco Rock, Curt Hennig and The Wall all have in common?

Yup, they're all dead. No wonder it's called XWF...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.