GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick Question..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Is there a name for someone who doesn't believe in The God but believes in a God?

Basically someone who doesn't beleive in the Bible but believes there is someone 'similar' to God?

:S
Fri 03/06/05 at 00:07
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I would say a Pagan. Running by Christian definitions a Pagan is someone who believes in God but isn't a Christian. Therefore historically they were burnt, tortured, murdered, etc.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:43
Regular
"0228"
Hedfix wrote:
> Hmmmm.
>
> I thought agnostics believe there isn't enough proof either way.
>
> They're 'sitting on the fence'.
>
> Might be wrong, but I don't think they believe in a god they're just
> 'undecided' either way and that's that.

Agnosticism: The conviction that one simply does not know whether God exists or not; it is often accompanied with a further conviction that one need not care whether God exists or not.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Pantheist - someone who believes that God is the universe.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:13
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Sometimes people do it to hedge their bets.

No God and you believe in God...What's the problem?

God and you believe in God anyway...What's the problem?
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Selected"
You're making God veeeery angry!
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Mozzy"
Cheers guys,I was talking to my uncle the other day and told him that I don't believe in The God but believe there is someone like him. He was quite shocked that I don't believe in God, I started to say why I don't believe in him etc etc and my uncle said that he didn't want to talk about it because he said it makes him start to question the existence of God and he is worried he might stop believing in him.

I thought that was stupid. So he believes in God but if he thought about it long enough he'd probably not believe in him.

:S

Does that make sense?
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:43
Regular
"8==="
Clazon wrote:
> Dictionary says that it's someone who believes the proof of god is not
> possible.
>
> :|

"Undecided" ;P
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Spiritual. Also "hippy"
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Dictionary says that it's someone who believes the proof of god is not possible.

:|
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:36
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm.

I thought agnostics believe there isn't enough proof either way.

They're 'sitting on the fence'.

Might be wrong, but I don't think they believe in a god they're just 'undecided' either way and that's that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.