GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Camera?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
Hey guys iv done the mission for the cops where you take the photo of the body but where can i get a new camera after that mission because i want some to add to the galery.
Tue 02/11/04 at 00:07
Regular
Id probly say 10mins acrross the place.....al depends on the route and the bike/plane/chopper/boat/car you decide to take and how good you are at driving it. Cos if you suck ass at driving its gonna take forever.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:34
Regular
20-25 minutes?

Bullshise.

It takes 5 minutes to leave the hospital, get in a car, get to san fierro, jump in the water, swim across and drive to Mount Chilliad whilst being chased by the police.

SO without them chasing you, it'll be moments.

It took me about two minutes to leave Los Santos International by plane and fly up to about the air force base before I was shot down, so it won't be thatlong by car.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:45
"cheerios"
Lou Role wrote:
> Around 20-25 mins.

That's what I think let's the game down...why can't it be just a bit smaller, so the developers could have concentrated on the graphics rather than the sheer size?
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Around 20-25 mins.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:14
Regular
When the map is opened fully how long would you say it will take for you to get from one end to the other by driving?
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
So far as I know it only appears back at your first house, should be in the room across from your wardrobe. Enjoy the drive mate.

;)
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:19
Regular
lol.......seriously......damn thats to far. What about my other house? Will it be in there
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Should be in your house back in the grove. It's a fair old drive though.
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
Hey guys iv done the mission for the cops where you take the photo of the body but where can i get a new camera after that mission because i want some to add to the galery.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.