GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ask for my number"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 14:28
Regular
"whast eveyone think"
I went to www.spamityspamityspamspam.com on the advice from a friend - it's such an amazing idea cos normally i'm pretty shy and have been looking for a date for ages! I got mine two weeks ago and so far 3 people have asked me what it means, so it really get everyone talking and the wristbands are really in fashion! I think the more people who wear them the better!
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:28
Regular
"whast eveyone think"
I went to www.spamityspamityspamspam.com on the advice from a friend - it's such an amazing idea cos normally i'm pretty shy and have been looking for a date for ages! I got mine two weeks ago and so far 3 people have asked me what it means, so it really get everyone talking and the wristbands are really in fashion! I think the more people who wear them the better!
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Haha, I can forsee scores of fat ugly trolls as they roll around grocery stores simultaneously stocking up on Slim Easy and bumper crisp packets, (obviously not seeing the contradiction) their ankle fat bulging over the shoes and scraping the floor and their facial features lost in a pudge of flabby skin, while you can somehow make out a grossly out of scale wristband engorged by fat on thier wrist labelled "Ask for my Number."
What number, your waist size?
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Selected"
Put your number.

Up your ass.
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:44
Regular
"0228"
It's a good idea but it'll never work unless enough people know about the scheme. Also, £2.50 for a wristband that there isn't even a photo of, hmmm...
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:44
Regular
"..."
RoJ wrote:
> What number, your waist size?

Which would probably be about the same number of digits as the phone no...
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:45
Regular
my number is 1
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Selected"
na
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:47
Regular
"yo"
I got one last week, to be honest I didnt think anyone would know what they are but weirdly someone in my local pub had one on too - got talking and sure enough I have date lined up next week - sooo wasnt expecting it to work butI have to give it its dues, it did what it says on the tin - some one asked for my number!
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:48
Regular
"..."
Displayed wrote:
> my number is 1

Strange...mine is 69.
Wed 01/06/05 at 14:48
Regular
techygeekboy wrote:
> I got one last week, to be honest I didnt think anyone would know what
> they are but weirdly someone in my local pub had one on too - got
> talking and sure enough I have date lined up next week

hope you two boys have fun

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.