GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Moomins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
Recently for watever reason..I remembered an old kids tv show i used to watch..as a young adult...called the moomins, i think it was about little white and pink hippos wjho looked very much as if they were under the inf;luence of drugs..was quite a good show actually..does anyone else remeber them? or an of their adventures?
Tue 31/05/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
Recently for watever reason..I remembered an old kids tv show i used to watch..as a young adult...called the moomins, i think it was about little white and pink hippos wjho looked very much as if they were under the inf;luence of drugs..was quite a good show actually..does anyone else remeber them? or an of their adventures?
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:07
Regular
I'm only fourteen and I remeber them. I liked Snork. And the groak. Oh and the hattyfatnerz.
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My mum still calls me Moomin Troll from time to time.

Scary.
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:12
Regular
Judging by that photo I don't blame her.
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:14
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://img55.echo.cx/my.php?image=mattytroll9xb.jpg[/URL]
Tue 31/05/05 at 21:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah I remember them. They used to scare me s#@!less when I was a kid. All based on Norwegian folklore. God they were bizzare, with their spirits trapped in trees, their crazy lighthouse home, enchanted forests and the such.
Tue 31/05/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
And that thing on the boat in the misty lake. Plus what was the deal with that girl in the red dress?
Tue 31/05/05 at 22:33
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
They had a Gameboy Colour game. I remember the plot from the review:

"Moomin mama has lost her hanky. Go find it"

Guess what it got? 1/5 I think.

Right, I'm off for the night
Wed 01/06/05 at 09:23
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
that witch was weird too...she was always trying to steal, for watever reason...the little girl in the red dress...pedofillia me thinks
Wed 01/06/05 at 09:28
Regular
"long time"
The Moomins scared me when i was a kid !

Strange little thing`s :0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.