GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radical thinking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 00:02
Regular
I was looking on theregister and saw an article on the new ID cards, and the US wanting the UK cards to be compatible with their systems, and it just got me thinking...

These systems cost billions, why not use the money to fund the 3rd world food crisis, fights HIV/AIDS, basically do good things for the world. This would stop imigration being a problem as immagrants would be less likely to travel to the UK or wherever, and the terrorists of the world would have no plausable reason to attack the countries thinking of introducing these ID cards, which will probably not work anyway.

Is this just wishful thinking?
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:02
Regular
I was looking on theregister and saw an article on the new ID cards, and the US wanting the UK cards to be compatible with their systems, and it just got me thinking...

These systems cost billions, why not use the money to fund the 3rd world food crisis, fights HIV/AIDS, basically do good things for the world. This would stop imigration being a problem as immagrants would be less likely to travel to the UK or wherever, and the terrorists of the world would have no plausable reason to attack the countries thinking of introducing these ID cards, which will probably not work anyway.

Is this just wishful thinking?
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:05
Regular
"8==="
Capitalism.

Keep yourself strong, make sure the others are kept weak.

Be friends with the biggest bully.
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:06
"period drama"
Yes it is just wishful thinking.
Cheers.
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:10
Regular
"8==="
Back to capitalism and politics:

It also keeps the money in the country, strengthens it finanacially and keeps the countries businesses ticking over (here have a fat load of government money), people don't like seeing huge amounts of money going overseas when there's problems at home. You don't win elections by sending lots and lots of money overseas unless the public expects you to actually do something about something specific.
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The phrase I believe you 2 are looking for is:

"Neo-Coloniolism"
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:14
Regular
"8==="
Probably.

Do we get double lightning bolts on our shoulders?
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I dunno what that means,

but in summary: Neo-Coloniolism? I rocxk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.