GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't know what to do!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
I don't know what to do with my future!!!

I want to be an actor because I'm good at it and I love doing it but my mother wasn't very supportive then i moved out and now i live with my dad and i thought he was support him but i jus found out thats hes not really. and now i dont know what to do!!! well im only 15 and maybe......i jus dont know...what do u think about all this?
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:20
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
[I]"Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your
life. The most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what
they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting
40 year olds I know still don’t."
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:18
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I reckon pimp or international drugs smuggler. Good money in 'em!
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:44
Regular
become a pokemon master
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Reply to those adverts in the back of your local paper asking for 'bit-part' actors. Then work your way up. Or down...if you catch my drift...
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Do something that you enjoy, and is feasable(Sp?). If you enjoy acting, and you've got a really big talent for it, do it. There are so many people going into acting these days. But, you should do your GCSE's and A levels first, maybe uni so you've got something to fall back on.
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:32
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Have a little chat with Hibernator. You two can either get it on or he can get you a part in his many plays.
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:22
"period drama"
Don't bother ... it's a waste of your life.
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
I don't know what to do with my future!!!

I want to be an actor because I'm good at it and I love doing it but my mother wasn't very supportive then i moved out and now i live with my dad and i thought he was support him but i jus found out thats hes not really. and now i dont know what to do!!! well im only 15 and maybe......i jus dont know...what do u think about all this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.