GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sleeping"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/05/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Does anyone else have difficulty waking up in the mornings?

When i have school i have to get up by 7. I set my alarm for 6.30. My mobile is going off, my stereo volume to the max, my alarm clock blaring away, but i dodnt seem to hear it. I just roll over and go back to sleep. Does anyone else have this probem or used to? If you did then how did you make it so you do wake up on time?
Mon 30/05/05 at 19:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I have trouble getting up every morning. This morning, there was a gap of at least forty five minutes between me waking up and then getting out of bed. On school days, it's painfully hard.
Mon 30/05/05 at 16:50
Regular
"8==="
I'm not a morning person.

Mornings are rubbish.
Mon 30/05/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I used to do a paperround and i got up fine but now i quit it i never get up well. Don't know why though. I am hoping it is just something that happens when you are young and you grow out of it. My parents seem to get up fine, so hopefully i wont be like it forever.
Mon 30/05/05 at 16:26
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
It usually takes me awhile to get to sleep. When I have to get up for 9am starts or whatever I hate it. I can't just get up straightaway, have to allow at least half an hour or ideally an hour. Rarely refreshed either.
I was OK at school but since going to uni it's made me lazy!
Mon 30/05/05 at 15:27
"period drama"
Aye, same here - really just not a morning person at all, no matter how early I go to bed. It usually takes me over an hour to get to sleep anyway, so I doubt the sleep I do get is a very good quality either.

I'm at my most awake at about 11 at night ... which really isn't very helpful. But I like it - it's a great time for writing anyway.
Mon 30/05/05 at 14:35
Regular
"cachoo"
What time do you go to bed?

It's not just plain ol' laziness, is it?! Y'never know. It could be, with a little lack of motivation thrown in.
Mon 30/05/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ms NY wrote:
> If you have to get up for 7am, why such the early alarm? If you need
> to wake up at 7am, set your alarm for 7am. Setting it early only
> allows you to think, "Gee! I still have half hour before I can
> wake up!" And then you'll drift back into that super-deep sleep.
> [if you woke up to think that..]
> Do you drink fizzy stuff?
> Also, do some activities during the day that'll wear you out. :)

The 6.30 is like a 30 minute waring for me to start getting up because the whole getting up process takes about an hour and a half, so by setting it early it starts the process!

I do drink fizzy stuff

And doing activities during the day...won;t that just wear me out more and make me want to sleep more?
Mon 30/05/05 at 14:26
Regular
"cachoo"
If you have to get up for 7am, why such the early alarm? If you need to wake up at 7am, set your alarm for 7am. Setting it early only allows you to think, "Gee! I still have half hour before I can wake up!" And then you'll drift back into that super-deep sleep. [if you woke up to think that..]
Do you drink fizzy stuff?
Also, do some activities during the day that'll wear you out. :)
Mon 30/05/05 at 14:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah me too, i was dreamin that i was in a field running away from the 'bad guys' and then my alarm started going off, but i didnt know it was my alarm clock, i thought it was an alarm going off because we were stealing a hot air balloon to get away in!
Mon 30/05/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I’ve had it sometimes myself to be honest, the alarm clock noise is somehow integrated into what ever I am dreaming at the time, sometimes it has gone on for half an hour until someone comes in and has a go at me for letting it go on for so long.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.