GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I far...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've done 49 missions and completed the game 26.20%, I am currently on the Woozie mission with the Helicoptor and when you have to cut that geezer's head off.

Am I actually far into the game or have I not even done half of the main story missions?

There must be someone here who is on the second Island already so if you are ca you tell me whether i've almost finished the story missions because there are so many...

Anyway, Appart from that theres something else I want to know :

The Radio

What Radio Soundtrack/Chat thingy do you like best out of Liberty City's, Vice City's and San Andreas'?

Thats all.
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've done 49 missions and completed the game 26.20%, I am currently on the Woozie mission with the Helicoptor and when you have to cut that geezer's head off.

Am I actually far into the game or have I not even done half of the main story missions?

There must be someone here who is on the second Island already so if you are ca you tell me whether i've almost finished the story missions because there are so many...

Anyway, Appart from that theres something else I want to know :

The Radio

What Radio Soundtrack/Chat thingy do you like best out of Liberty City's, Vice City's and San Andreas'?

Thats all.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:08
"period drama"
Dunno about the missions, I'm taking my time.
As for the radio, I'd probably say VIce City if it weren't for Lazlow's show in GTA3.

Like a bat!
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:10
Regular
""
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> I've done 49 missions and completed the game 26.20%, I am currently on
> the Woozie mission with the Helicoptor and when you have to cut that
> geezer's head off.

Im just guessing, but i think your 26.20% into the game, which as you know is under 50% and you have 73.80% to go.

;)
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:11
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The game is more than just missions...

Damn brother's hidden it, blast.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:27
Regular
""
Gavirolax wrote:
> The game is more than just missions...
>
> Damn brother's hidden it, blast.

and thats all brothers are good for, which isnt actually good :/
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
FFF, i'm not rushing it. Well, i'm trying not to.

I have played it for 28 hours and since Thursday morning i've basically been playing it non-stop but I dont really want to explore that much until i've unlocked all of the map.

I'm just doing the missions because thats the best thing I like about San Andreas. In Vice City I didn't think the missions were that fuin so I just explored and messedc about but SA is different, they've made missions more varied and not just the same old 'Kill this gangstar because he called your mum a ho' kinda thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.