GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been replaying.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 20:42
Regular
Golden Sun, and what a fantastic game it is. Easily one of my favourite RPGs, if not my favourite (I don't count Zelda as an RPG). The graphics, the music, the storyline, the combat and the puzzles are all so fantastic. I'm gonna have to play the sequel again too after it.
Mon 30/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
Never played the Golden Sun games, but it's something I need to get round to doing as I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Mon 30/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Nothing more than rumours. :(
Mon 30/05/05 at 15:23
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Isnt it Golden Sun?
Ive heard a couple of things about a Cube verion. All saying the same thing. Similar to.. "Reports from Japan indicate that Golden Sun developer Camelot is set to begin work on a third game in the series based on Nintendo's home console. Nothing else is presently known about the project, although there have been rumors of a multiplayer mode."
Mon 30/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Neo Keyboard wrote:
> Didn't Nintendo say that Camelot were working on some kind of 3D RPG a
> while back?

Mario Tennis? >_<
Mon 30/05/05 at 12:28
Regular
I played it again recently but to close after playing FF7 so it kind of seemed a bit shallow in comparison.

Still quite good though.
Mon 30/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
Nintendo say a lot of things that don't turn out to be true.
Mon 30/05/05 at 08:06
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Didn't Nintendo say that Camelot were working on some kind of 3D RPG a while back?
Sun 29/05/05 at 22:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It looks like there won't be a third, which is a terrible shame. Certainly the best RPG series on GBA there is.

Dark Wolf - I actually started replaying the first bit on my DS last night too, which is kinda spooky. I'd forgotten that in some places it really is kinda funny, and the animations are top-notch.
Sun 29/05/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yes, it is excellent. I'd spend the time levelling up your characters, collecting loads of items/G and nabbing all the Djinni too- for, as you probably know, you can transfer data accross to the sequel. It is worth the effort.

But yeah, absolutely genius series. I'm looking forward to #3. :)
Sun 29/05/05 at 20:42
Regular
Golden Sun, and what a fantastic game it is. Easily one of my favourite RPGs, if not my favourite (I don't count Zelda as an RPG). The graphics, the music, the storyline, the combat and the puzzles are all so fantastic. I'm gonna have to play the sequel again too after it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.