GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nike might pull out of a 303million pound deal with MAN U"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 13:15
Regular
"ME"
Nike said that if man u don't get better results they have a clause to pull out of a 303million pound deal after next season. That would stuff malcom glazer.I think that is because no one is buying man u shirts . Vodaphone might do the same if nike pull out. That is will really mess up glazers plans for his money investmant in to man u. HAHA
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:15
Regular
"ME"
Nike said that if man u don't get better results they have a clause to pull out of a 303million pound deal after next season. That would stuff malcom glazer.I think that is because no one is buying man u shirts . Vodaphone might do the same if nike pull out. That is will really mess up glazers plans for his money investmant in to man u. HAHA
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Gos.

That isn't good news if it's true though.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think it's more to do with the backlash from Glazer's takeover than anything and Nike are getting the hell out of dodge before their brand gets affected.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
"ME"
fans have stop buying any mechandise from sponsers so that glazer doesn't make any money and the big companys get out before he gets them out. HEHE. You just wait till vodaphone follow nikey.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So much for the Nike Arena idea as well. Shame i liked that name :-D
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:22
Regular
"ME"
This nike deal was contracted for 13 years and i don't think its been long since they started the deal. 13 is a unlucky number
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:22
Regular
They said they are only likely to pull out if united dont qualify for the champions league.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
"ME"
or†ega wrote:
> They said they are only likely to pull out if united dont qualify for
> the champions league.

I'm sorry Man U fans there goes your nikey deal as i dont think they will make it past the qualifiers.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh well with an expert opinion like yours we may as well start waving goodbye to Nike right now
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyway in other news United have reportedly agreed a deal with Lyon for Juninho Parambumchaktosloa or however you bloody spell it :-D (as well as been linked with about 4 different goalkeepers)

If that's true, quite a good signing from the glimpses i got of him in the Champs League this past season, would prefer Essien but meh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.