GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leauge 2 play off final Southend Fan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
We going up with tilly and brush, best match i've seen. Southend in leauge 1 and get to play nottingham forest never thought that would happen. Freddy's goal and duncan jupps first goal in 10 years. Can't wait till next season should be good.
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
We going up with tilly and brush, best match i've seen. Southend in leauge 1 and get to play nottingham forest never thought that would happen. Freddy's goal and duncan jupps first goal in 10 years. Can't wait till next season should be good.
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I was happy for you, unhappy for Lincoln, though. Didnt deserve to lose 2-0, but penalties would've been much harsher.

Anyway, congrats!
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Thanks. well southend have lost twice in LDV finals 2-0 so i think it is fair to win 2-0 . Oh well for lincoln as not 3rd time lucky. They have 16 out of 23 out of contract for next season.
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
They were the kind of scenes that I've always imagined celebrating for Leeds - but for something, like... better? Yes, better.

I sometimes wish I supported a lower league team. Then Leeds got relegated and I was gutted.

Anyway, make sure you get into the Championship season after next so Leeds can have a grand old duel with ye.
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
mattributé wrote:

> Anyway, make sure you get into the Championship season after next so
> Leeds can have a grand old duel with ye.

Think i might just have a bet on this. It happened with Hull in first season so why not with southend if we can ensablish ourselves. Leeds may get better as time goes by and you have David Healy whos a decent player.
Mon 30/05/05 at 10:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Congrats on going up. Im sure you will agree the Millenium Stadium is a great venue for a game, just a shame its a right pain to get to.

Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life too, something i will never ever forget. The streets around were just full of Wednesdayites, as was the ground.

Great great memories.

Good luck for next season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.