GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola email - foxed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 08:41
Regular
"and a good job, too"
The last few days I get this peculiar problem first thing in the morning . . !
Using my -100% correct- freeola name and password-
a) I cannot get into my account control panel - the internet connection reports a problem with the freeola website (after a long wait).
b) I cannot collect my emails or inspect them using mail2web - reports incorrect user name and/or password, which is not the case.

1) I have reported this to Freeola and they tell me to delete my account details in Outlook Express, then type them in again. I cannot see how this possibly affects getting into my control panel, or checking mail via the internet.
[edit] well I've tried doing this anyway. No result, no change. Still can't get in.
2) and Why, if the details are correct in the first place (they are) do I have to delete them and then recreate them?
3) and Why does the problem seem to sort itself out later in the day and I can get into the control panel and get my mail - without my having done anything?

Been using Freeola for years now and been very pleased with the service, but now I'm very puzzled . . .
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:43
Regular
Just to add to this topic, for the last few days we have had the same problem, its always first thing in the morning that it happens, I use outlook express and it just sits and does nothing then eventually comes up with "server has not responde" wait? or try again? happens to me on my PC and my wife on her PC, as you say it seems to clear its self then is fine for the rest of the day. Lets see what tomorrow brings?
Tue 31/05/05 at 08:32
Regular
"and a good job, too"
Freeola say "it's fixed" . . .

(but it isn't) Same old thing.
Mon 30/05/05 at 00:02
Yeah, I've had that with my freeola address for the apst few days too. But being free, whatever.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:01
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I found that I couldn't access email or the control panel this morning, although it is all working fine now though.
Sun 29/05/05 at 10:37
Regular
"YTS Primate"
It's not your settings as I've had the same problem since Wednesday.
Sun 29/05/05 at 09:05
Regular
"and a good job, too"
Well, it's taken an hour, but I'm finally in an collecting my stuff.

what's going on? is the server a bit sleepy first thing - doesn't wake up until 9 o clock?
Sun 29/05/05 at 08:41
Regular
"and a good job, too"
The last few days I get this peculiar problem first thing in the morning . . !
Using my -100% correct- freeola name and password-
a) I cannot get into my account control panel - the internet connection reports a problem with the freeola website (after a long wait).
b) I cannot collect my emails or inspect them using mail2web - reports incorrect user name and/or password, which is not the case.

1) I have reported this to Freeola and they tell me to delete my account details in Outlook Express, then type them in again. I cannot see how this possibly affects getting into my control panel, or checking mail via the internet.
[edit] well I've tried doing this anyway. No result, no change. Still can't get in.
2) and Why, if the details are correct in the first place (they are) do I have to delete them and then recreate them?
3) and Why does the problem seem to sort itself out later in the day and I can get into the control panel and get my mail - without my having done anything?

Been using Freeola for years now and been very pleased with the service, but now I'm very puzzled . . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.