GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Met Emma Atkins Yesterday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
For those of you who don't know her, she played Charity Dingle in Emmerdale and currently stars in the Jim cartwright play "Two" at the Bolton Octagon Theatre.

Anyway, she came to my college, yesterday, and had a talk with us. Nice gal. Very genuine and down-to-earth (even if she did star in the awful Emmerdale) and I got my picture with her.

Weh-hey.
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:11
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Not get the callback then matt? :'{
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'omg evn if she did star in d wful emmadayl lolz'

You know that is the 'dale offered yoiu a job, you'd take it. Gays are all the rage in soaps at the moment, so who knows?
Sat 28/05/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I met Chas & Dave. More correctly: Chas & Dave sold me an album.
Sat 28/05/05 at 13:43
Regular
good for you lol, enjoy it?
Sat 28/05/05 at 13:42
Regular
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
Sat 28/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
For those of you who don't know her, she played Charity Dingle in Emmerdale and currently stars in the Jim cartwright play "Two" at the Bolton Octagon Theatre.

Anyway, she came to my college, yesterday, and had a talk with us. Nice gal. Very genuine and down-to-earth (even if she did star in the awful Emmerdale) and I got my picture with her.

Weh-hey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.