GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFS or Ridge Racer?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/05/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Pwned"
NFS Underground 2 came out yesterday on the DS but Ridge Racer isn't that far off either. Seen I really am low on cash at the moment, I can only go for one. Which one do you think? NFS or wait for Ridge Racer?
Sun 29/05/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Pwned"
Yep. [URL]http://www.gamespot.com/ds/driving/needforspeedunderground/review.html[/URL]

They gave it an okay score, but I think I'll wait for Ridge Racer.
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:20
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Imported Ridge Racer and it's basically the old N64 version. Rather retro stuff but still good fun.

Are there any reviews for NFS yet?
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:46
Regular
"Pwned"
Same. All the car options were good but the story line was hopeless.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:43
Regular
"Pwned"
Lol, never played it before.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:42
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Going by the PSP version, Ridge Racer is exactly the same as it's always been, so if you've ever played it you know exactly what to expect.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Pwned"
NFS Underground 2 came out yesterday on the DS but Ridge Racer isn't that far off either. Seen I really am low on cash at the moment, I can only go for one. Which one do you think? NFS or wait for Ridge Racer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.