GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LEMONY SNICKET'S A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events'.
Tue 02/11/04 at 11:27
Regular
Have just ordered this game along with a Blue GBA for my son for Xmas. Any suggestions for other games?
Wed 03/11/04 at 01:36
Regular
"Bow to me!"
what are you talking bout? i love SB. the game was short but go buy it people. make an orderly ques and purchase all SB merchandice. the actual episodes is where it really shines but i have seen little of the new series unfortunately. by the way heres an interesting fact. in the states spongebob is an actual religion with over 10000 followers. they gather and watch spongebob and play games.
Wed 03/11/04 at 00:06
Regular
""
Marcini wrote:
> SpongeBob... someone buy SpongeBob. EVERYONE loves SpongeBob

I get the feeling yo uare cheeking SpongeBob... how dare you!?!?!?!?!?
Tue 02/11/04 at 23:57
Regular
Bluey wrote:
> Son is 12. Ordered Lemony Snicket as he is an avid reader of the
> books.

Fair enough.

Have now also purchased The Sims:Bustin Out,

Scooby Doo 2

and
> Premier Manager. Hopefully he will like them.

A random score generator?

Tue 02/11/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Bow to me!"
SpongeBob... someone buy SpongeBob. EVERYONE loves SpongeBob
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cheapskate.

Import him a DS you cheap father!
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:43
Regular
Heh.
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:42
Regular
It might not be a great game but if the guy likes the books then he'll love it anyway.

I know how much I liked those Snes Dragon Ball Z games.
Now ask a harcdcore fighting game play how good they were! :-D

PS.
If it's not too late then you can't go wrong with Pokémon (Leaf Green or Fire Red) or Zelda (Minish Cap).
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:32
Regular
Lemeny Snicket?

That game looks pretty naff if you ask me.

Anyway, go for Fire Red, not Leaf Green because I want to trade with you using the brilliant new technology that allows you to trade via friends across the globe. Cracking stuff.

Make sure you get Minish Cap, FF1-2 Dawn of Souls and Mario Party Advance. Well, you don't have to, but Minish Cap is a must-have.
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:20
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I bet he bought you socks.
I'd put him in his place if I were you.
Tue 02/11/04 at 13:09
Regular
Son is 12. Ordered Lemony Snicket as he is an avid reader of the books. Have now also purchased The Sims:Bustin Out, Scooby Doo 2 and Premier Manager. Hopefully he will like them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.